Community Forum

Navigation me-times

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
Wolfspirat
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Navigation me-times

Post by Wolfspirat »

I know, the title sounds weird but im missing several things that make me go "but what about specifically meeee":

-on the players profile it would be nice to have an overview for which horses are for sale rn and what competitions theyre hosting

-on the competition results page id like to have a filter to find all the competitions my horses have competed in faster instead of me having to search everything by level and discipline

-on the sales page id like to have a filter to see all horses i have on sale rn or an option to hide all those horses bc i wouldnt want to buy them from myself anyway

I think this would make Navigation on this site a little easier :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Navigation me-times

Post by BlackOak2 »

Your first point of the overview for the horses for sale (and maybe the competitions) or also the horses that are standing, might be a good, interesting addition, when visiting another profile. I would agree with this point.

The last point, to auto-hide your own sales ads or also choose only your own. Yeah. This could certainly be helpful on a lot of points. Personally, I don't have an opinion right now which option I would want, but seeing your own sales in some way, separate from others, is always something I vote for. Hiding them when searching the market, could be useful as well. But I don't know how useful it could be. We can have, currently, 211 horses (max). Unless I have all or most of these horses up, hiding my own sale horses isn't something I currently have much use for. That said, it might be useful to have in the future, if we get a lot more owning head of horses.

The middle point. You do know that you can visit the competitions that each individual horse has gone into, by selecting the discipline they competed in, from their profile page? It won't list every horse of yours in every competition of that discipline, but it does list all of the competitions a select horse has entered. From the horse's profile page. Filtering all the competitions for my own horses, from the competitions results page would be helpful as an overview. But when I look in on my own horses, I visit each individual horse's results, straight from their profile page. After all, I want to see what they posted both placement and scores of that horse and not the top horse's placement and scores. So... I'm not sure how often I'd use this suggestion if we had it.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 7:54 pm

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:54 pm