Community Forum

:)

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

:)

Post by brettdiesel »

Hello again lol- I'm sooooooo sorry that it seems like i wan't to "Change The Game" I realy don't i love it alot and so i was a bit like "No" when i saw this but then it stood out to me and here is a link : [url]https://www.facebook.com/reel/978984123661267

And i think that it would be soooo cool if we had like these fancy western saddles and be able to do Western Dressage!!!
But like i said im sorry that im giving out alot of suggestions but it just seems cool to do this
Last edited by brettdiesel on Thu May 02, 2024 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: :)

Post by Tom »

Hi! You can make as many suggestions as you like, but I don't understand what you have tried to communicate with this post. Please write with proper sentences and try to give a clear description of your ideas. Right now I see a facebook video and I'm not sure which part of it you want in the game. :)
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

Tom wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:34 pm Hi! You can make as many suggestions as you like, but I don't understand what you have tried to communicate with this post. Please write with proper sentences and try to give a clear description of your ideas. Right now I see a facebook video and I'm not sure which part of it you want in the game. :)
Lol im sorry i will fix that now - And i have a kinda....Complaint with a user, so i sold this horse https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4109080 and it says to keep the brand in name ( this is my brand: ▄︻デ{̷T̷R̷}̷══━一 ) and i asked nicley and they still have not put back the brand, can you help with this? -
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Ah, yes we are working on more western tack, though it won't be ready for a while.
You can ask a player nicely once to honour your brand/name, but you cannot force them. Once you sell a horse it isn't yours anymore and they are free to change things as they please.
We do plan to add brands that cannot be changed in the future.
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

Tom wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:46 pm Ah, yes we are working on more western tack, though it won't be ready for a while.
You can ask a player nicely once to honour your brand/name, but you cannot force them. Once you sell a horse it isn't yours anymore and they are free to change things as they please.
We do plan to add brands that cannot be changed in the future.
thank you! you are one of the best mods (i mean they are all nice but if i have favorites it would be you)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 1:56 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 1:56 pm