Community Forum

Maximum Gallery Sizes, temporary adjustment

A log of updates, bug fixes, new features and other notable changes.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Maximum Gallery Sizes, temporary adjustment

Post by larissar »

• in order to prevent spamming of gallery images we have temporarily put a limit of 10 gallery images per horse, we will soon add in the ability to delete gallery images and also perhaps adjust the maximum number of images allowed per gallery
Pure_Breeding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Maximum Gallery Sizes, temporary adjustment

Post by Pure_Breeding »

I feel like it would be such a good idea to increase the amount of photos that can be taken, it was so good previously because I loved being able to see my foals grow and change into the stunning horses they are today. It also helps to give me a good idea on what the genetics of their offspring will be like and how the colouring develops. I really hope you are able to increase the amount, I love having as many photos as possible!
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Maximum Gallery Sizes, temporary adjustment

Post by larissar »

You're right it is a good idea to increase the number of images players can save for their horses. I arbitrarily picked 10 images because it was necessary to put something in place to stop some browser bugs causing images to be duplicated in the 10s and hundreds accidentally.
Today I spent a little time running reports to see how many images plays generally save for their horses to that I can pick a fair number. I have settled on 12 images per horse for free accounts (75% of horses who have any photos at all, only have 3 or less images saved), and 72 images for Premium upgraded accounts. I've used a multiple of 12 in both cases because a single row of images on the most common screen size is 12 pictures long so this leaves us with nice even rows.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 24, 2024 6:00 am

It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 6:00 am