Community Forum

Help Please

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Help Please

Post by brettdiesel »

So i was looking at the Farm store and my ranch is ALL western so when i was the barrels and poles i was like : YAHOO YAY . but then i saw they were only pony tokens and i only have 3 - so how can i get more before the barrels and poles are gone without paying IRL money?????
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Help Please

Post by Tom »

brettdiesel wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 8:26 pm So i was looking at the Farm store and my ranch is ALL western so when i was the barrels and poles i was like : YAHOO YAY . but then i saw they were only pony tokens and i only have 3 - so how can i get more before the barrels and poles are gone without paying IRL money?????
They won't be going away. You can save tokens earned from playing the game.
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

brettdiesel wrote:...
If you don't wish to pay IRL money, the only reliable source of PT is grinders. Or, you could try to complete quests, but they give a minimal amount of PT for a lot of hard work so I don't recommend them in a time crunch. Also, levelling up can give quite a few PT, which can be done by gaining XP. The most expensive Western items go for 41 PT.

With a reliable grinder, you can easily make this amount of PT in a couple of weeks. For more about grinders I recommend checking out viewtopic.php?t=39959 written by a very trustworthy and notable player.

Since I'm too lazy to write much else, I highly recommend reading viewtopic.php?f=12&t=34548. It's a visual guide on how to make PT and money.

Good luck!

(And in light of Tom's reply, you can also try quests + levelling up since they won't be going away :D)
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

Tom wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 9:01 pm
brettdiesel wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 8:26 pm So i was looking at the Farm store and my ranch is ALL western so when i was the barrels and poles i was like : YAHOO YAY . but then i saw they were only pony tokens and i only have 3 - so how can i get more before the barrels and poles are gone without paying IRL money?????
They won't be going away. You can save tokens earned from playing the game.
thank you
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

Soleil wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 9:04 pm
brettdiesel wrote:...
If you don't wish to pay IRL money, the only reliable source of PT is grinders. Or, you could try to complete quests, but they give a minimal amount of PT for a lot of hard work so I don't recommend them in a time crunch. Also, levelling up can give quite a few PT, which can be done by gaining XP. The most expensive Western items go for 41 PT.

With a reliable grinder, you can easily make this amount of PT in a couple of weeks. For more about grinders I recommend checking out viewtopic.php?t=39959 written by a very trustworthy and notable player.

Since I'm too lazy to write much else, I highly recommend reading viewtopic.php?f=12&t=34548. It's a visual guide on how to make PT and money.

Good luck!

(And in light of Tom's reply, you can also try quests + levelling up since they won't be going away :D)
thank you Soleil :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 10:11 pm

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 10:11 pm