{♥︎} ᘜᴀʟʟᴏᴘɪɴɢ ᘜ Rᴀɴɢᴇ Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ {♥︎} [REOPENED]

Gabbys Pets
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: {♥︎} ᘜᴀʟʟᴏᴘɪɴɢ ᘜ Rᴀɴɢᴇ® Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ {♥︎}

Post by Gabbys Pets »

Mini Horse Breeder wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Absolutely :D
Thank you! Here is the filly. https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3775290
Hey, really sorry but I realized I've been too busy to train her with everything I have technology-related happening in real life. I've got WiFi issues, and my tablet reset on me so right now I'm a mess. I hope you understand and I wish you the best with her training :)
Mini Horse Breeder
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Mini Horse Breeder »

Gabbys Pets wrote:
Thank you! Here is the filly. https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3775290
Hey, really sorry but I realized I've been too busy to train her with everything I have technology-related happening in real life. I've got WiFi issues, and my tablet reset on me so right now I'm a mess. I hope you understand and I wish you the best with her training :)
I'm sorry to hear that! Its np. I hope you can keep playing tho!
CrochetShiloh
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by CrochetShiloh »

Gabbys Pets wrote: Hey, really sorry but I realized I've been too busy to train her with everything I have technology-related happening in real life. I've got WiFi issues, and my tablet reset on me so right now I'm a mess. I hope you understand and I wish you the best with her training :)
I hope you get everything worked out! If you can just let me know when you have her up and I can take her back and train her. Thanks for getting her started! :D
Mini Horse Breeder
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Mini Horse Breeder »

CrochetShiloh wrote:
I hope you get everything worked out! If you can just let me know when you have her up and I can take her back and train her. Thanks for getting her started! :D
Hey, just wondering when I can get my filly back?
CrochetShiloh
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by CrochetShiloh »

CrochetShiloh wrote:
Yes, we kinda need her back lol, I need to start training her ASAP
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

CrochetShiloh wrote:
Yes, we kinda need her back lol, I need to start training her ASAP
I'm so sorry, she's been up for a while now :)
CrochetShiloh
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by CrochetShiloh »

Oh sorry! I should of checked, I will offer right away
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

{♥︎} ᘜᴀʟʟᴏᴘɪɴɢ ᘜ Rᴀɴɢᴇ Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ {♥︎} [REOPENED YET AGAIN]

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Thanks to my return, my training has also fired back up. Currently I'm taking on two horses max in a time frame of one week. I know I'm not the best, nor the fastest trainer out there, but if anyone needs my services, I'd like to offer them. :)

The records haven't been updated since late 2023 (100 hasn't been updated since January of last year), so they definitely aren't current. They won't be updated until I take on more clients and actually get a schedule going again.

The price is still and always will be what you wish. I just train, the clients do the rest!

Gabbs
slayqueenn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: {♥︎} ᘜᴀʟʟᴏᴘɪɴɢ ᘜ Rᴀɴɢᴇ Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ {♥︎} [REOPENED YET AGAIN]

Post by slayqueenn »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:41 pm Thanks to my return, my training has also fired back up. Currently I'm taking on two horses max in a time frame of one week. I know I'm not the best, nor the fastest trainer out there, but if anyone needs my services, I'd like to offer them. :)

Gabbs
If you could train one for me that would be greatly appreciated! I would be willing to pay 100k+ for max speed, strength, and agility. If you can't do that please let me know, I'm not too picky about it. Preferably mod-thin and high strung. :)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4208730
Thank you!
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: {♥︎} ᘜᴀʟʟᴏᴘɪɴɢ ᘜ Rᴀɴɢᴇ Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ {♥︎} [REOPENED YET AGAIN]

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

slayqueenn wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:00 am
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:41 pm Thanks to my return, my training has also fired back up. Currently I'm taking on two horses max in a time frame of one week. I know I'm not the best, nor the fastest trainer out there, but if anyone needs my services, I'd like to offer them. :)

Gabbs
If you could train one for me that would be greatly appreciated! I would be willing to pay 100k+ for max speed, strength, and agility. If you can't do that please let me know, I'm not too picky about it. Preferably mod-thin and high strung. :)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4208730
Thank you!
Hi there! Of course I can take him. Like stated before, the price is whatever you'd like. Please fill out the form on the first page and I'll pick him up quickly! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 3:00 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:00 pm