Community Forum

Tweaks for Gallery Images

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
Sisenna
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Tweaks for Gallery Images

Post by Sisenna »

There are three tweaks that I would really like to see in the image gallery.

1. Easier ways to horizontally center the horse in the frame.
I would really like a way to easily center the horses when taking images of them in the gallery! I take pictures of my horses in a way to show their growth throughout the gallery, and I like to have them aligned similarly so it looks like they're growing up as I flip through the pictures I've saved. In this new layout, the best way to get them aligned together is to put them at the same edge of the image capture window, but it bothers my perfectionist tendencies that they're not centered in the frame. lol

I can see two options that would be desirable (at least for me):
1) Have lines that appear to indicate when the horse is horizontally or vertically centered in the frame.
--OR--
2) Have a button to automatically center the picture horizontally in frame.

2. Remove the fade transition between pictures.
I can agree that the fade is super fancy, but it also makes it harder to see the more minute changes a horse goes through as it ages up. I really enjoyed the flipbook effect of clicking through the pictures when there was no transition and essentially watching them quickly grow again before my eyes!

3. The ability to delete gallery pictures.
There are times when I accidentally miscount my sizing method to reflect my horse's size or I accidentally take the same image twice. It would be nice to delete pictures I don't want to have a cleaner gallery. Plus, then the server doesn't have to host unwanted images!

I might be in the minority when it comes to this, but these are all things I would want to see! Even if nothing comes from this, thank you for reading my suggestion. :)
Nercrodrone
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Tweaks for Gallery Images

Post by Nercrodrone »

I agree with #3 especially. when my mouse is low on battery there's a tendency to send double clicks on single click actions so between that and the delay in when gallery photos show up in the horses profile means I have tons of unnecessary doubled images floating around. Being able to go back and remove some of them would be nice.

Removing the fade transition would also be helpful when looking at how coat colours change and gauging the subtleties in greying/varnish colours. having whether or not the fade transitions display as an account option would be even better.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 4:25 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 4:25 pm