Community Forum

{QTB} QUALITY TB FARM LOG

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: {QTB} QUALITY TB FARM LOG

Post by Demon's Gate »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Demon's Gate wrote: one of the roosters (the cross breed) is gay, at least that is what everyone says because of the way he acts, its funny actually
Lol
My brother's dogs are gay, I think, because whenver the females are around they run away and we find them snuggled up together booping noses :lol:
my hens are lesbians. Every time he tries to put them in their place or do his 'stuff' they run away from him so he cant do a thing :lol: its so funny and when he shows off, he always falls over his wing :lol:
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Demon's Gate wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Lol
My brother's dogs are gay, I think, because whenver the females are around they run away and we find them snuggled up together booping noses :lol:
my hens are lesbians. Every time he tries to put them in their place or do his 'stuff' they run away from him so he cant do a thing :lol: its so funny and when he shows off, he always falls over his wing :lol:
lol
I kinda wanna see that ( the last part ) :lol: animals are so funny
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Demon's Gate »

Demon's Gate wrote: my hens are lesbians. Every time he tries to put them in their place or do his 'stuff' they run away from him so he cant do a thing :lol: its so funny and when he shows off, he always falls over his wing :lol:
lol
i didnt video it sadly but i ended up crying because i was laughing so hard. my dogs however..... they need to learn to get a room... all they do is kiss and lick each other
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Demon's Gate wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: lol
i didnt video it sadly but i ended up crying because i was laughing so hard. my dogs however..... they need to learn to get a room... all they do is kiss and lick each other
Lol
Well since my mom breeds showdogs I've seen some pretty nasty stuff.. you don't even wanna know..
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Demon's Gate »

Demon's Gate wrote: i didnt video it sadly but i ended up crying because i was laughing so hard. my dogs however..... they need to learn to get a room... all they do is kiss and lick each other
Lol
Well since my mom breeds showdogs I've seen some pretty nasty stuff.. you don't even wanna know..
they cant do 'that' because the male has no balls and the girl has no overies :lol: but its lick each others privates and kiss to a point where they look like they are tongue kissing hardcore.... its so disturbing
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Demon's Gate »

Demon's Gate wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Lol
they cant do 'that' because the male has no balls and the girl has no overies :lol: but its lick each others privates and kiss to a point where they look like they are tongue kissing hardcore.... its so disturbing
i think id rather stick my arm inside of a cow or a mare then see that (done it once a few years ago on my nans farm)
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Demon's Gate wrote:
Demon's Gate wrote: they cant do 'that' because the male has no balls and the girl has no overies :lol: but its lick each others privates and kiss to a point where they look like they are tongue kissing hardcore.... its so disturbing
i think id rather stick my arm inside of a cow or a mare then see that (done it once a few years ago on my nans farm)
Well, when your mother runs a booming dog-breeding and showdog handling business you gotta help out.
I was thirteen.. I think I'm scarred for life
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Demon's Gate »

Demon's Gate wrote: i think id rather stick my arm inside of a cow or a mare then see that (done it once a few years ago on my nans farm)
Well, when your mother runs a booming dog-breeding and showdog handling business you gotta help out.
i think the worst thing i have ever done was clean a stallions sheath thingy out.... that was disgusting to do. Nice stallion, loved him, but i didnt enjoy doing that
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Demon's Gate wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Well, when your mother runs a booming dog-breeding and showdog handling business you gotta help out.
i think the worst thing i have ever done was clean a stallions sheath thingy out.... that was disgusting to do. Nice stallion, loved him, but i didnt enjoy doing that
I wouldn't either.. And also this is a very akward conversation :lol: :lol: :lol:
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Demon's Gate »

Demon's Gate wrote: i think the worst thing i have ever done was clean a stallions sheath thingy out.... that was disgusting to do. Nice stallion, loved him, but i didnt enjoy doing that
I wouldn't either.. And also this is a very akward conversation :lol: :lol: :lol:
i am glad i dont have horses any more anyhow.... i think ill stick to poultry and dogs :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am