Community Forum

{QTB} QUALITY TB FARM LOG

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: {QTB} QUALITY TB FARM LOG

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Demon's Gate wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: I wouldn't either.. And also this is a very akward conversation :lol: :lol: :lol:
i am glad i dont have horses any more anyhow.... i think ill stick to poultry and dogs :lol:
Lol. Well at least the result was a beautiful litter, and the only male grew up and went on to receive and win many Beauty awards in shows.
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Demon's Gate »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Demon's Gate wrote: i am glad i dont have horses any more anyhow.... i think ill stick to poultry and dogs :lol:
Lol. Well at least the result was a beautiful litter, and the only male grew up and went on to receive and win many Beauty awards in shows.
thats good to hear... one of my purebred hens and my cross gay rooster have placed in a show this year so i was happy to make some money off of them :lol: then made some money off of the babies that didnt even last. out of the 5 that sold, one 1 is alive...
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Demon's Gate wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Lol. Well at least the result was a beautiful litter, and the only male grew up and went on to receive and win many Beauty awards in shows.
thats good to hear... one of my purebred hens and my cross gay rooster have placed in a show this year so i was happy to make some money off of them :lol: then made some money off of the babies that didnt even last. out of the 5 that sold, one 1 is alive...
That's so sad! :cry:
I've been through some sad events as well, like sometimes puppies are stillborn or die of incurable diseases that even my father and his colleagues ( they're all vets ) have no idea what they are.
And older dogs, the ones that we decide to keep, die eventually too, because no one lives forever.
Last year our neighbour's dog carried a parasite that infected a whole litter of four puppies :cry:
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Demon's Gate »

Demon's Gate wrote: thats good to hear... one of my purebred hens and my cross gay rooster have placed in a show this year so i was happy to make some money off of them :lol: then made some money off of the babies that didnt even last. out of the 5 that sold, one 1 is alive...
That's so sad! :cry:
I've been through some sad events as well, like sometimes puppies are stillborn or die of incurable diseases that even my father and his colleagues ( they're all vets ) have no idea what they are.
And older dogs, the ones that we decide to keep, die eventually too, because no one lives forever.
Last year our neighbour's dog carried a parasite that infected a whole litter of four puppies :cry:
but i got ten more of the blood chicks.... thats sad to hear :( :cry:
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Demon's Gate wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: That's so sad! :cry:
but i got ten more of the blood chicks.... thats sad to hear :( :cry:
Well, it's life.
For every puppy that dies, about ten more are born in the world.
it's also super sad when we have to sell them :cry: :( you know, I'm the one that does most of the raising and training once the pups are old enough. I get so attached.
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Demon's Gate »

Demon's Gate wrote: but i got ten more of the blood chicks.... thats sad to hear :( :cry:
Well, it's life.
it's also super sad when we have to sell them :cry: :( you know, I'm the one that does most of the raising and training once the pups are old enough. I get so attached.
i know the pain of letting go when you get attached. I get * every time i lose an animal im attached to
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Demon's Gate wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Well, it's life.
i know the pain of letting go when you get attached. I get * every time i lose an animal im attached to
Yeah. Well at least there are always other puppies in my house! Like on Tuesday my favorite girl gave birth to a healthy litter of- wait for it- SEVEN puppies! they're absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!! :lol:
They're Blue Merle Australian Shepherds and they should have blue or hazel eyes. ( yes, this breed can have hazel eyes )
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Demon's Gate »

Demon's Gate wrote: i know the pain of letting go when you get attached. I get * every time i lose an animal im attached to
Yeah. Well at least there are always other puppies in my house! Like on Tuesday my favorite girl gave birth to a healthy litter of- wait for it- SEVEN puppies! they're absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!! :lol:
They're Blue Merle Australian Shepherds and they should have blue or hazel eyes. ( yes, this breed can have hazel eyes )
it makes me happy to hear that someone is breeding australian breeds (australian myself)
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Demon's Gate wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Yeah. Well at least there are always other puppies in my house! Like on Tuesday my favorite girl gave birth to a healthy litter of- wait for it- SEVEN puppies! they're absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!! :lol:
it makes me happy to hear that someone is breeding australian breeds (australian myself)
Lol. We do Australian Kelpies as well, sometimes crosses. They do very well in Belgian Herding, Agility and Beauty shows. Our best competitior, Blackstar's Imperial Minds ( that's his real name, for competing, but we call him Imp ), is a Kelpie.
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Demon's Gate »

Demon's Gate wrote: it makes me happy to hear that someone is breeding australian breeds (australian myself)
Lol. We do Australian Kelpies as well, sometimes crosses. They do very well in Belgian Herding, Agility and Beauty shows. Our best competitior, Blackstar's Imperial Minds ( that's his real name, for competing, but we call him Imp ), is a Kelpie.
thats really cool
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 11, 2024 5:53 pm

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 5:53 pm