Community Forum

Searching for racers

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Searching for racers

Post by Tisha »

toads200 wrote: :lol: my reasons may end up being a paragraph long, but it should be a fairly well reason, at least I hope so. This is also a very good idea on your part because it helps newer people, also that may only have like 100k.
Thanks, sometimes I reflect on myself and I think that I'm being too money motivated. Because if you have the money, I have the horse you want. So, to me, it's a reasonable exchange. Especially for players who don't hesitate to blow millions on a horse. But then I think. The economy is out of whack. The gap between the richer and poorer players are a huge difference. Thus the reason why I didn't do an auction.
Though I might accept LilyTromp's offer. It's more than reasonable. :lol:
<CS> Racers
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Thanks, sometimes I reflect on myself and I think that I'm being too money motivated. Because if you have the money, I have the horse you want. So, to me, it's a reasonable exchange. Especially for players who don't hesitate to blow millions on a horse. But then I think. The economy is out of whack. The gap between the richer and poorer players are a huge difference. Thus the reason why I didn't do an auction.
Though I might accept LilyTromp's offer. It's more than reasonable. :lol:
Yeah, I was not really going to offer on her, because as it seems she should really go to someone who has a bunch of money they can spend to breed her to the right stallion. I was thinking of going for like two 59 speed mares maybe 50k each then I Will explain myself. :D
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

toads200 wrote: Yeah, I was not really going to offer on her, because as it seems she should really go to someone who has a bunch of money they can spend to breed her to the right stallion. I was thinking of going for like two 59 speed mares maybe 50k each then I Will explain myself. :D
Indeed, I admire your thinking. Start slow but progress steadily. Remember to keep an eye out for the temperament and other important stats when you're buying horses. Mine included. I write the horse's base temperament in there notes so the people who use them knows what kind of foals they'll produce. It's a useful thing to do if you want to compete your horse.
<CS> Racers
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Indeed, I admire your thinking. Start slow but progress steadily. Remember to keep an eye out for the temperament and other important stats when you're buying horses. Mine included. I write the horse's base temperament in there notes so the people who use them knows what kind of foals they'll produce. It's a useful thing to do if you want to compete your horse.
Before when I tried racers I was just going for 6 gold. Now when I think about that it just make me wonder "why did I do that" :lol:. I'm still getting used to checking all details, it may take time but I'll get there. Once I upgrade things will get way easier to do, at least I hope they do.
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

toads200 wrote: Before when I tried racers I was just going for 6 gold. Now when I think about that it just make me wonder "why did I do that" :lol:. I'm still getting used to checking all details, it may take time but I'll get there. Once I upgrade things will get way easier to do, at least I hope they do.
Well, you're not the only one, I bred for six gold too. :lol: It depends on what details you'll check, really.
Updating gives the benefits of unlimited private sale and private messages, so we can stop spamming here. :lol:
And of course the conformation scores.
<CS> Racers
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Well, you're not the only one, I bred for six gold too. :lol: It depends on what details you'll check, really.
Updating gives the benefits of unlimited private sale and private messages, so we can stop spamming here. :lol:
And of course the conformation scores.
:lol: this post is getting pretty long. I only need 69 now I'm waiting for a horse to have a foal, so I can pass another quest. Yeah I'm kind of blind so six gold really is not a good idea at this moment :lol:. Unlimited private sales sounds nice I keep running out of private sale places.
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

toads200 wrote: :lol: this post is getting pretty long. I only need 69 now I'm waiting for a horse to have a foal, so I can pass another quest. Yeah I'm kind of blind so six gold really is not a good idea at this moment :lol:. Unlimited private sales sounds nice I keep running out of private sale places.
If a hundred and eighty plus posts are not long I don't know what is. :lol:
Yep it does.
I've to go to bed. Good night and enjoy your new horses.
<CS> Racers
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: If a hundred and eighty plus posts are not long I don't know what is. :lol:
Yep it does.
180 is quite a bit :lol:. I certainly will enjoy these horses. It's only morning here but have a good night.
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: I know. He thought my fingers were the bottle so I have tiny little scratches 24/7 once they started to grow. :lol:
Great to know that training is going smoothly 8-)
Your training is done 8-) drop an offer soon :).( I moved him to my holding account so he would not age any more)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1139095
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: If a hundred and eighty plus posts are not long I don't know what is. :lol:
Yep it does.
Umm, I'm not sure what to say, just check out this guys confirmation. I just upgraded and was looking through some of my horses when I got to this guy, now I'm kind of confused how that happened :lol:.http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1138299
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 17, 2024 10:29 am

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 10:29 am