Community Forum

Breeding for the Anglo-Arabian

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Thelongrider
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Breeding for the Anglo-Arabian

Post by Thelongrider »

Hi,

Brand new to HWO, but an old veteran of online breeding simulations. My goal within the game is to breed, and improve the Anglo-Arabian breed and all breeds required to create the breed. I plan on having dedicated Thoroughbred and Arabian programs in addition to holding some Akhal-Teke, NAB, and Galloway stock. In the beta, I am starting out with what I would consider one D grade mare, one C- grade mare, and an E grade stallion, all Arabians. I have breed the C- grade mare to the E grade stallion, just to play with the genetics system. I have also bred the D grade mare to the NAB stallion, Giraffe, to produce an Akhal-Teke.

I would love to meet other breeders on here, and I am very excited to finally be playing! I am also very open to partnering with another breeder with similar goals and breed(s) focus once the game launches. I am a veteran of breeding simulations and plan to be a dedicated player with defined goals and expectations. I will not be focusing on color, but will be focusing on racing and endurance stats.

I will keep this page updated as to my progress, and am very excited to grow with the community!

Breeding Log:
06/15- Bred for my first Galloway out of an F1 Exmoor x Frisian stallion and an older Exmoor Pony mare.

-L. Rider
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 9:00 pm

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 9:00 pm