Community Forum

Spending Syndrome

Emm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Spending Syndrome

Post by Emm »

I am spending all of my PT and money! I went from 1.5k+ PT to 74 PT.... and 80k money to 34k. Does anyone have any helpful tips for saving/ not spending? Am I the only one who spends this much? :lol:
SeinaMacabre
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Spending Syndrome

Post by SeinaMacabre »

Wooo where did those points go :D
I am saving up my points for later - adoption centre - new breeds. Just spent few at start and when I was buying doors for barn, but thats it. Pastures are good, but I dont see much difference, maybe when there will be some new style I will think about spending points on that.
And most of my money just goes for Courses.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198052805042]Image[/url]
Need help starting at HWO? Check out my Guide!
Chelle
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Chelle »

usually when i'm running low on funds i'll breed my mares a couple more times even after I already reached my goal foal that way i can make a profit off of the others. I also found it really helps breeding for specific studs of your own because stud fees can get pretty demanding(plus you'll be able to make money off of your own stud as well when people breed their marses to him), or you'll have time wasted waiting for someone else to create the breed that you need and list it for stud womp womp
Chelle
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Chelle »

I also havent really spent money on decorating my farm yet minus the necessities of course(pastures and barn) at least until I reach my goal breed(dutch warmblood). Then i'll start making everything look fancier :) plus I'm sure Larissa has some pretty new cool new features and objects to add so I'll want to save my money for that too
Grand Hope River
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Grand Hope River »

Just starting to save for a barn, but my money keeps going down the drain, x3
I don't have a mane breeding goal but I have a side breeding goal for TB's :3
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

Seina, barns cost half as much as a large pasture, but they provide 1/3 of the space.
SeinaMacabre
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by SeinaMacabre »

If I wanted to save up I would only buy pastures, but a nice barn gives a touch to my farm C:
If there will be bigger barns I will definitely buy them over pastures. Not to mention that in future it will be a lot easier to feed show horses in barns.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198052805042]Image[/url]
Need help starting at HWO? Check out my Guide!
Randi Potos
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Randi Potos »

Buying small pastures is more cost effective, even if it is more of a hassle to switch between them to check on/train. Small pastures hold 4 horses for just over 5k, while medium pastures hold 8 (only twice as many) for almost 20k (4x as much money), large pastures hold 12 horses (3x as many as a small pasture) for over 40k (7x as much money). The math there really doesn't add up or make sense, IMO. But I suppose you're paying for the convenience? Either way, if you want to save money and hold the same amount of horses, best to buy a bunch of smaller pastures.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

Just noticed that there is a small pasture for cash, rather than PT. I bought all of my large pastures before the small and medium ones were added in.
Rapori
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rapori »

Just thought of this regarding pasture price... Does how much space a pasture takes up on your ranch depend on it's size? For instance, if you have a ranch expanded by 1x depth and 1x width, can it only hold X amount of pastures? Or does the amount it can hold depend upon how large the pasture is? I hope I'm making sense here LOL..
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 8:04 am

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 8:04 am