Community Forum

Apple Users.. inability to change horses' names?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
EquinoxMoon
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Apple Users.. inability to change horses' names?

Post by EquinoxMoon »

Hi guys,

A player just messaged me on Insta, asking how I change my horses' names on here. She sent me a picture of the issue and it seems that on her browser, she may only cycle through preset names instead of choosing her own. Why is this, and is there a way to fix it? I play on Android, but I can't imagine that would have anything to do with it, as the browser is separate from the manufacturer, I believe?

Thanks in advance!
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Apple Users.. inability to change horses' names?

Post by Silverine »

EquinoxMoon wrote:Hi guys,

A player just messaged me on Insta, asking how I change my horses' names on here. She sent me a picture of the issue and it seems that on her browser, she may only cycle through preset names instead of choosing her own. Why is this, and is there a way to fix it? I play on Android, but I can't imagine that would have anything to do with it, as the browser is separate from the manufacturer, I believe?

Thanks in advance!
This is most likely a COPPA issue. If the player is under COPPA restrictions they will not be able to enter custom names, much like they can't post on the forums or enter chat.
EquinoxMoon
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EquinoxMoon »

Silverine wrote:
EquinoxMoon wrote:Hi guys,

Thanks in advance!
This is most likely a COPPA issue. If the player is under COPPA restrictions they will not be able to enter custom names, much like they can't post on the forums or enter chat.
Oh I see. I looked it up and it appears to mean that if a child is under a certain age, there are restrictions, correct? This would make sense, given what I know about them. Thank you much!
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

EquinoxMoon wrote: Oh I see. I looked it up and it appears to mean that if a child is under a certain age, there are restrictions, correct? This would make sense, given what I know about them. Thank you much!
Yes, that is correct. You're welcome. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 2:47 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 2:47 am