Community Forum

Saddleseat Competitions: Money Incentive!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
rosie0922
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Saddleseat Competitions: Money Incentive!

Post by rosie0922 »

This is less of a competition, more of an incentive. I show horses for other players and I've noticed that very few Saddleseat Competitions run smoothly on a daily basis due to lack of entrants so then those players enter other horses to keep them running but I've decided it would be easier (and more fun) to offer an incentive to other players to compete in Saddleseat. Any player that enters 25 or more Saddleseat comps over the course of a week (excluding levelS 1 and 10), ping me here and I will give you either $25,000 or a free breeding to one of the horses that are in the New Area pastures, which are those in holding awaiting pick up(not actively showing).
Last edited by rosie0922 on Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rosie0922
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Saddleseat Competitions

Post by rosie0922 »

rosie0922 wrote:This is less of a competition, more of an incentive. I show horses for other players and I've noticed that very few Saddleseat Competitions run smoothly on a daily basis due to lack of entrants so then those players enter other horses to keep them running but I've decided it would be easier (and more fun) to offer an incentive to other players to compete in Saddleseat. Any player that enters 25 or more Saddleseat comps over the course of a week (excluding levelS 1 and 10), ping me here and I will give you either $25,000 or a free breeding to one of the horses that are in the New Area pastures, which are those in holding awaiting pick up(not actively showing).
Still interested in offering this!
hat creek
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

rosie0922 wrote:
rosie0922 wrote:This is less of a competition, more of an incentive. I show horses for other players and I've noticed that very few Saddleseat Competitions run smoothly on a daily basis due to lack of entrants so then those players enter other horses to keep them running but I've decided it would be easier (and more fun) to offer an incentive to other players to compete in Saddleseat. Any player that enters 25 or more Saddleseat comps over the course of a week (excluding levelS 1 and 10), ping me here and I will give you either $25,000 or a free breeding to one of the horses that are in the New Area pastures, which are those in holding awaiting pick up(not actively showing).
hey is this still on bc I CH. all my stallions so I am in! :D
rosie0922
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by rosie0922 »

hat creek wrote:
rosie0922 wrote:
hey is this still on bc I CH. all my stallions so I am in! :D
Absolutely!