Community Forum

Breeding, Birthing, Training, Boarding, All in One Place!

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
HorseWranglen'Gal
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Breeding, Birthing, Training, Boarding, All in One Place!

Post by HorseWranglen'Gal »

Hello everyone! My username is HorseWranglen'Gal, but you can call me Scarlet. I ADORE horses. They're amazing! (If you need a good horse series that's not too young like MLP or whatever, I would recommend Heartland) And among the THOUSANDS of online horse games, HWO is the crown jewel.

Anyway, I do breeding, boarding, training, and birthing, all at a reasonable price. Below I've posted my regulations and standards for all of theses.

Breeding

I do NOT breed adoption center horses together. I will breed them with other horses, bu not each other. (Don't worry, it's a rookie mistake that the game forces us to make :D ) I try to stick to breeding pure breds, but every now and then I'll find two horses that are really good for each other, and I'll break that rule. I usually only take in 2-3 horses at a time. Of course, you'll be placed on the waiting list until a spot opens up. Boarding is NOT included in the breeding price.

Price: $2,000 per breeding session, $5,000 total for Breeding, Boarding, Birthing Package. (Triple B Package)

Birthing

When you have me breed your horses, birthing is NOT included, as breeding is NOT included in birthing. I ask for a separate price for both. Of course, the price is lower if you chose the package. Boarding price is NOT included in birthing, you will be charged an extra $100 for every turn the mare is with me, IF you have not paid for boarding. I usually only take in 2-3 horses at a time. Of course, you'll be placed on the waiting list until a spot opens up.

Price: $2,000 per birth, $5,000 total for Triple B Package.

Boarding

I'll board any horses, but I usually only take in 2-3 horses at a time. Of course, you'll be placed on the waiting list until a spot opens up.

Price: $2,000 per horse, per 6 turns, $5,000 total for Triple B Package.

Training

I'll train any horse, but you only pay for 1 skill at a time, as I can actually do this faster, since I only have a normal account, and cannot spend money on the game. Boarding price not included. I usually only take in 2-3 horses at a time. Of course, you'll be placed on the waiting list until a spot opens up. Boarding price not included.

Price: $3,000 per skill, $22,000 for all 8 skills, which will be completed separately.

Thank you for reading, and have a great day!

Please do NOT quote this when writing a response.
_Andromeda_
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Breeding, Birthing, Training, Boarding, All in One Place!

Post by _Andromeda_ »

if i wanted a horse trained in all 8 skills would you just do that in one go and i pay you the 22k? also do you know how long it will take you to do full training?
Bold Spirit
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Bold Spirit »

Can I do a boarding for a filly?
HorseWranglen'Gal
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

sadiegirl1 wrote:if i wanted a horse trained in all 8 skills would you just do that in one go and i pay you the 22k? also do you know how long it will take you to do full training?
It takes me about 5-6 six days to do 1 skill, so I'd say a few weeks. I do have a school and IRL life! Since it's going to take so long, I'll drop the price to 15k.
HorseWranglen'Gal
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

farmgal1514 wrote:Can I do a boarding for a filly?
Yes! Post a link to her and offers only please!
_Andromeda_
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by _Andromeda_ »

HorseWranglen'Gal wrote:
sadiegirl1 wrote:if i wanted a horse trained in all 8 skills would you just do that in one go and i pay you the 22k? also do you know how long it will take you to do full training?
It takes me about 5-6 six days to do 1 skill, so I'd say a few weeks. I do have a school and IRL life! Since it's going to take so long, I'll drop the price to 15k.
Sorry but I’m not gonna. I understand you have a life I do too yet I can still train a horse myself in 3 days. Sorry I’ll find someone else.
HorseWranglen'Gal
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

I completely understand. If you've been through middle school, you understand the kinda stress I'm under.
Bold Spirit
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Bold Spirit »

YESSS! MIDDLE SCHOOL IS A NIGHTMARE! I FEEL YA, SISTER! HIGH SCHOOL"S NO FUN EITHER, SPOILER ALERT!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 6:59 pm

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 6:59 pm