Community Forum

Golden Ridge Equestrian Center:Hiring Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
TandBStables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Golden Ridge Equestrian Center:Hiring Log

Post by TandBStables »

HAPPY STABLES: HIRING LOG

Hello everyone! First off, let me say that this is different from my normal farm log. This is where I weekly post the job positions that need filling. Almost everyone starts off with a paycheck of $10,000, but can work their way up to $30,000. Below is the list for the week of November 1st, 2020.

Trainers

Rank 1- 2 Slots (STANDARD PAYCHECK)
Rank 2- 1 Slot ($11,500)
Rank 3- 0 Slots ($14,000)
Rank 4- 0 Slots ($15,500)

Boarders

Rank 1- 2 Spots (STANDARD PAYCHECK)
Rank 2- 0 Spots ($11,000)
Rank 3- 0 Spots ($14,000)
Rank 4- 0 Spots ($15,000)

Breeders

Rank 1- 1 Spot ($9,000)
Rank 2- 1 Spot (STANDARD PAYCHECK)
Rank 3- 0 Spots ($11,000)
Rank 4- 0 Spots ($12,000)

I believe that you can all find a way to agree that breeders should get less pay, because they do less work, in the same way that trainers get a little more than boarders.

Application form

USERNAME:
POSITION WANTED:
MAX HORSES YOU CAN BOARD/BREED/TRAIN AT A TIME:
1 OR MORE RELIABLE PLAYERS THAT CAN VOUCH FOR YOUR HONESTY:

Please do not quote.
Last edited by TandBStables on Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gypsybred
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Happy Stables Hiring Log

Post by Gypsybred »

Psychopath
Breeder
farmgirl1514
Last edited by Gypsybred on Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HorseWranglen'Gal
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseWranglen'Gal »

USERNAME: HorseWrangln'Gal
POSITION WANTED: Any. Give me what you need the most.
MAX HORSES: Probably 3
PLAYER: YOU GIRL! WE'RE NEIGHBORS CHILD!
TandBStables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by TandBStables »

Good point! Are you willing to be a boarder? I think I have a person that's willing to do breeding for now, and I can do the trainings until someone applys.
Last edited by TandBStables on Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Charlette
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Charlette »

Username: Rosey_Stables
Position Wanted: Boarder
Max Horses: I recently decided to make a boarding acc so as of now 6 but by Wednesday I should be able to keep maybe 20 ;-;
Player: The best I have is shadowheart2006... I haven't really been super social :/
Aurelia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

[quote="TandBStables"]Good point! Are you willing to be a breeder? I think I have a person that's willing to do breeding for now, and I can do the trainings until someone applys.[/quote]
Hi I’d like to be hired. I totally forgot the form, so I’ll fill out info lol.

Usernames: Aurelia and I have a side for boarding called Chips2
Job: I breed mini horses, and race horses
Cool stuff: I used to run a training facility but I didn’t train (technically the former owner of this account did) I breed mini thoroughbreds (so cute and tiny) and I’m making mini Belgians (even cuter!) and I breed race thoroughbreds. I have plenty of money to invest in your business if needed, and I have an apprentice who can help me out.
TandBStables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by TandBStables »

Rosey_Stables wrote:Username: Rosey_Stables
Max Horses: I recently decided to make a boarding acc so as of now 6 but by Wednesday I should be able to keep maybe 20 ;-;
Player: The best I have is shadowheart2006... I haven't really been super social :/
Hi Rosey_Stables! Thank you for your application! I can definately put you down as a boarder. You get 9,000 a week, unless I didn't give you any horses that week. Then you get 2,000. Sound good?
TandBStables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by TandBStables »

Aurelia wrote:
TandBStables wrote:Good point! Are you willing to be a breeder? I think I have a person that's willing to do breeding for now, and I can do the trainings until someone applys.
Hi I’d like to be hired. I totally forgot the form, so I’ll fill out info lol.

Usernames: Aurelia and I have a side for boarding called Chips2
Job: I breed mini horses, and race horses
Cool stuff: I used to run a training facility but I didn’t train (technically the former owner of this account did) I breed mini thoroughbreds (so cute and tiny) and I’m making mini Belgians (even cuter!) and I breed race thoroughbreds. I have plenty of money to invest in your business if needed, and I have an apprentice who can help me out.
Hi, Aurelia! What position would you like and do you have a player who can vouch for your honesty if need be? If so, who is it? I can't hire you without this info.
Charlette
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Charlette »

TandBStables wrote:
Rosey_Stables wrote:Username: Rosey_Stables
Hi Rosey_Stables! Thank you for your application! I can definately put you down as a boarder. You get 9,000 a week, unless I didn't give you any horses that week. Then you get 2,000. Sound good?
Sounds good to me ty :)
TandBStables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by TandBStables »

No problem! I can't wait to see how you do with your first horse! Visit the forum below daily to check on assignments. The forum is for Happy Stables employees only.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=29518
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 10:46 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 10:46 pm