Community Forum

Private stud ping

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
RynzoRye
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Private stud ping

Post by RynzoRye »

[quote="Bunny rabbit"]. . .[/quote]
[quote="bunnyrabbit2"]. . .[/quote]
Hi so I was looking to add some variety in my Trakehner farm by trying to breed cutesy colored trakehners.
Then I saw this cutie but he's a private stud, I was wondering if you'd let me use him
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2788737
“Prey on the weakened and you’ll, next, become the victim.”
Bunny rabbit
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Private stud ping

Post by Bunny rabbit »

SaucyWaucy wrote:
Bunny rabbit wrote:. . .
bunnyrabbit2 wrote:. . .
Hi so I was looking to add some variety in my Trakehner farm by trying to breed cutesy colored trakehners.
Then I saw this cutie but he's a private stud, I was wondering if you'd let me use him
yep! you can use him! Thank you so much for asking! It means a lot since I know most people wouldn't ask. :)
RynzoRye
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RynzoRye »

Bunny rabbit wrote:
SaucyWaucy wrote:
yep! you can use him! Thank you so much for asking! It means a lot since I know most people wouldn't ask. :)
Yeah I can relate
Also thankies so much (*^ワ^*)
Bunny rabbit
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Bunny rabbit »

SaucyWaucy wrote:
Bunny rabbit wrote: yep! you can use him! Thank you so much for asking! It means a lot since I know most people wouldn't ask. :)
Yeah I can relate
your welcome! I hope you get good foals!
Bunny rabbit
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Bunny rabbit »

SaucyWaucy wrote:
Bunny rabbit wrote: yep! you can use him! Thank you so much for asking! It means a lot since I know most people wouldn't ask. :)
Yeah I can relate
I see you bred him. Did you like the foals? If not you can have free rebreeds to him :)
RynzoRye
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RynzoRye »

Bunny rabbit wrote:
SaucyWaucy wrote:
Yeah I can relate
I see you bred him. Did you like the foals? If not you can have free rebreeds to him :)
Yeah the results weren't that bad but I did end up rehoming all of them due to the fact they all had stockings
not surprising because half of my trakehners have stockings, though I would like a free studding from him again ◜▿◝
Bunny rabbit
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Bunny rabbit »

SaucyWaucy wrote:
Bunny rabbit wrote: I see you bred him. Did you like the foals? If not you can have free rebreeds to him :)
Yeah the results weren't that bad but I did end up rehoming all of them due to the fact they all had stockings
not surprising because half of my trakehners have stockings, though I would like a free studding from him again ◜▿◝
aw that stinks. I hope they turn out better this time. You bred him 6 times so you can have 6 free rebreeds :) he is up for $0. let me know if he needs energy refreshed
RynzoRye
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RynzoRye »

Bunny rabbit wrote:
SaucyWaucy wrote:
aw that stinks. I hope they turn out better this time. You bred him 6 times so you can have 6 free rebreeds :) he is up for $0. let me know if he needs energy refreshed
thankies x3000
Bunny rabbit
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Bunny rabbit »

SaucyWaucy wrote:
Bunny rabbit wrote: aw that stinks. I hope they turn out better this time. You bred him 6 times so you can have 6 free rebreeds :) he is up for $0. let me know if he needs energy refreshed
thankies x3000
no problem! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 7:03 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 7:03 pm