Mostly Ch. horse sale! Auction Ended.

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Mostly Ch. horse sale! Auction Ended.

Post by EclipticEnd »

Hello! Welcome to the Auction.

As of Feb 16, I'm willing to add your horses to my auction! If you're having issues selling horses, I'm here to help. Fill out the form below and post it to this forum. Come my next auction, your horses will be included! This will be completely free of charge. I will not, however, hold your horse in one of my pastures.

If you have no preferred starting price, please put "0". This means it's up to the buyers to place a number on your horse. If you're not too worried about money then I'd recommend this, as it's more likely your horse will be bid on if the starting price is low.

You're welcome to decline any bids you want.

Please note that it will be up to you to sell your horse once the auction is finished. If it received a bid then you can choose to decline the bid if you feel the number's not high enough. That's 100% up to you.

If you approve the bid then I recommend putting the horse for sale on the market as "Offers Only", meaning you do not put in a number for the price and only check the "Offers" box. You should then make the sale title "Reserved" and write the bidder's name and price in the horse's description. Once you have done this, ping the buyer on this form and let them know that the horse is ready to be transferred.

Please note that some people are online every other day. Do not expect the horse to be transferred in the same day. You may put in a limit such as "You have three days to claim this horse before it's sold to the next bidder" if you're worried about inactivity.

If your horse did not receive a bid, I'm willing to keep its information up if you want to sell it on the market. If you do this, please notify me once the horse is sold so that I may remove the information.

If you wish to put it in the next auction, I will keep the information up and write that down. Please note this in the form.

If you have any additional information, please write it down. This includes things such as conformations, evaluations, genetics (Tiger Eye and Metallic genes), and the number of gold / green / red attributes it has.

Please make sure to add the horse's picture to their gallery. Please get the horse as centered and well fit as possible in the picture. Please do not have the horse wearing tack. I require a full body picture without tack as it will give the buyer a better idea of what they're bidding on.

My only advice is people won't pay a lot for an untrained or untitled horse unless there's something rare about it. Tiger eye genes don't usually count. You'd want a high GHP, rare breed, etc. If you can get your horse a title then people will pay more. If you can fully train your horse, people will pay more. In this form expensive horses rarely sell.

Please note that each horse will only be allowed in the auction twice. If the horse doesn't sell after those two auctions it will not be allowed back up.

Please copy and paste this. Do not quote this message. I am subscribed and do not need pinged.

Use this form to sell a horse:

Code: Select all

Username:
Horse Name:
Link:
Preferred starting price:
Horse will go to market if it doesn't sell: Y / N
Horse will re-auction if it doesn't sell: Y / N
Additional Information:
=-=

Ecliptic Auction Pasture 1 (Main)
Ecliptic Auction Pasture 2 (Secondary)

=-=

Belgian Auction

Support the community! Visit the above links for more sales. If you'd like me to add your sale page, let me know. Links are free!

=-=

How this works:

I start an auction when I have at least four horses to sell. Each auction lasts five days.

My horses have no starting limits for bids, though I prefer bids more than 500 as most of my horses will be titled (assuming they aren't foals). After those five days I will sell any horses that have been bid on to the highest bidder. They will be put on the marked as "Offers Only" so that I can ensure the right person receives the horse for the right amount of money.

Any horses that haven't been bid on will be put on the market once I have a free sale slot. If they are not my horses, then it will be up to their owners to decide if they wish to do the same.

Their information will be left on this forum so that you readers have a chance to look at them. Those horses will be up for a set price and up for offers in the market. You're welcome to place an offer or buy them as you see fit, but please don't comment bids on this forum once the auction ends.

=-=

Price guidelines:

Price isn't a big deal as some of you might be new, but offers above $500 for untitled horses or foals are much appreciated. Offers above 10k are required for titled horses.

For those of you who aren't familiar with that means, a title is awarded to the horse after it gains enough points by entering player-made competitions. Points are rewarded when the horse does well in the competition; the higher it places, the more points it gets. Titling (or Championing) horses can cost a lot of money, hence the higher price.

=-=

Training:

At the moment I'm not willing to further train any of my sale horses.

Unless specifically stated in the horse's information, assume that none of the horses will undergo additional training by the seller after the auction completes.

=-=

Additional Information:

As these horses sell I'll remove them from this post. Their pictures will only remain until the new owner claims their horse. If new horses are to be put up for sale, I'll add them and send out pings to those who want them, as well as give some information about the horse.

Any horses being sold by me will be frozen on my second account. They will receive no further training nor any further Championing as of the start of the auction.

If no offers are made within 5 days of the horses being posted here, they will be put up for sale in the market. These horses will have a listed sale price, though they will also be "Or Best Offer." I'll leave their information on this page until they're sold.

If you don't currently have the funds for a horse but want one, talk to me about it and I'll see about reserving them for you. I cannot guarantee reservations on any horses other than my own.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Please do not quote this message as I'm subscribed and will be informed when any messages are posted.

=-=

Color code:
Champion (Ch.) || Grand Champion (GCh.) || Master Champion (MCh.)

Note that I do not expect to sell anything above GCh. MCh. is there just in case I end up further titling a horse or decide to donate one for a new player.
SOLD || MARKET ||DONATION
Sold horses are no longer able to be bid on.
Market horses are horses who will be put on the market as "$$$ Or Best Offer".
Donation horses are those which have been donated and will be sold for free to the newest player who posts.
Donation horses are only biddable for players who joined within the last four months of the date of the most recent post on this forum. You may only bid on one donation horse per auction. If you are outbid you're welcome to try for a different donation horse.

=-=

Horses for sale:

Format:

Title Horse_Name
Seller Name
Breed Gender
Additional Information
Lowest Allowed Bid
Bid Status

[Picture]

=-=

None

=-=

Future Horses:

You can check the noted Auction Pastures to see if I have any upcoming auctions. I start an auction when I have at least four horses to sell. If you want me to host one of your sale horses, check the top of this forum for information.

Queue for the next auction:
NAB and NAB x Mustang Pasture 2

=-=

Please copy and paste this. Do not quote this message. I am subscribed and do not need pinged.

Use this form to bid on a horse:

Code: Select all

Username:
Horse name:
Offer: (price, not required for donation horses)
Would you like a ping upon new sale horses?: Y / N 
(Not required if your name is listed below. If you wish to unsubscribe, let me know)
=-=

Pings:

FantasyRanch2
Lprosser
Nevaehheaven
GoldenCenter
Last edited by EclipticEnd on Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:52 pm, edited 89 times in total.
Nevaehheaven
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Horses for sale! Preference to new players!

Post by Nevaehheaven »

Nevaehheaven
Aiding Fire
500 to 1000
None
Yes, please
Lprosser
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Lprosser »

Lprosser
Last edited by Lprosser on Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lprosser
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Lprosser »

Lprosser
Gentle Daydream
no
yes, please
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Nevaehheaven wrote:. . .
Noted! If no one else posts in a week he'll be yours.
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Username: Mlloftus (Mlloftus_2)
Horse name: Aiding Fire
Offer (price): 30k
Additional training: (# years or price) Well I would love it if his training was continued but I think you said only new players?
Would you like a ping upon new sale horses?: Nope
Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.
~W.C. Fields
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Mlloftus wrote:
Indeed; I'm selling them to make room since I'm running out of time each turn to care for them all. Because of that I'm only offering continued training to new players.
Nevaehheaven wrote:
Since you're both older players, offer currently falls to Mlloftus with the higher bid.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Lprosser wrote:. . .
Noted! She'll be yours in a week if no one else bids.
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Hello!

At the moment these horses include:

[E] Hidden Mantra
Tarpan x Turkmene [50%] Colt
3 years, 1.5 months
344.6% Training
Will go to market: Feb 5

=-=
Champion [E] Aiding Fire
Przewalski Horse [100%] Stallion
8 years, 9 months
547.1% Training
Current Bid: Mlloftus 30k

=-=
Champion [E] Gentle Daydream
Turkmene x Tarpan [50%] Mare
5 years, 3.6 months
585.4% Training
Current Bid: Lprosser 12k

FORM:

Username:
Horse name:
Offer (price):
Additional training: (# years or price)
Would you like a ping upon new sale horses?: Y / N
FantasyRanch1-2-3
The last one up
Fully trained i will pay for each year
Yes to pinging

Offer on the horse 20k
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:...
To clarify, do you mean Gentle Daydream, the bottom Bay Dun with the small white sock on her back leg?

Also the offer for training is strictly for players who joined after November 1st, 2020. As you joined before that, I cannot offer more training than she will receive during bidding. My training skills are still a work in progress. Due to that I don't feel comfortable offering full training at this time.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 2:46 pm

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 2:46 pm