Community Forum

Guide Book

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Mahalah allen
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Guide Book

Post by Mahalah allen »

How do I evaluate a horse with a book? It keeps saying I need a guide book. Where do I get a guide book?
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Guide Book

Post by EclipticEnd »

Mahalah allen wrote:How do I evaluate a horse with a book? It keeps saying I need a guide book. Where do I get a guide book?
You can find books in the book store. It's a subcategory under the Market category on the left side of the screen. Currently you can only do Breed Evaluations as Discipline Evaluation Books haven't been added yet (to the best of my knowledge).

Breed evaluations are only really necessary for making new breeds; certain breeds require different physical shapes to the horse, such as being horse-type (horse shaped) versus pony-type (pony or draft, heavy-set basically). The better the Evaluation, the higher the chance of making the breed. Of course, only specific breeds can make other breeds so even if the horse has a five star evaluation, if it's the wrong breed then it's not going to make something else.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Remember, that even with just one book, you will still need to choose it to run the evaluation. :)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Mahalah allen
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Mahalah allen »

Oh! That makes sense. I've never used the eval feature before and didn't know how to use it. But now I do. Thanks so much.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 3:36 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 3:36 pm