Community Forum

Training Ping

Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Training Ping

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

Katy_Kanes wrote:ping
You haven't picked up https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2751254 for more than a month now. I originally pinged you in my training forum and had him for offers until I recently put him down. You have not communicated with me at all either. Now, with the training rules you agreed to before, I will auction her off.
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Training Ping

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:ping
You haven't picked up https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2751254 for more than a month now. I originally pinged you in my training forum and had him for offers until I recently put him down. You have not communicated with me at all either. Now, with the training rules you agreed to before, I will auction her off.
Hi, I have obviously don't have premium and didn't see a ping.
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Katy_Kanes wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
Hi, I have obviously don't have premium and didn't see a ping.
I don't think premium changes if you can see a public forum ping or not.
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote: Hi, I have obviously don't have premium and didn't see a ping.
Premium doesn't affect pings.
Please also remember that I think that if a player is offline for a considerable time (30 days maybe?), notifications do disappear from our mailbox. If somebody isn't paying attention, these notifications may not be there when 'next we log on'.
Also, pings can glitch, it's rare, but it has happened.

:) It's always helpful to touch base a duplicate time when people don't communicate back. Things can be missed and they can be missed accidentally on both sides.
What a coincidence! Both times missing things on the same subject. :P Yet it happens. ;)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
_Sunshadow_
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by _Sunshadow_ »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch wrote: I don't think premium changes if you can see a public forum ping or not.
Premium doesn't affect pings.
Please also remember that I think that if a player is offline for a considerable time (30 days maybe?), notifications do disappear from our mailbox. If somebody isn't paying attention, these notifications may not be there when 'next we log on'.
Also, pings can glitch, it's rare, but it has happened.

:) It's always helpful to touch base a duplicate time when people don't communicate back. Things can be missed and they can be missed accidentally on both sides.
What a coincidence! Both times missing things on the same subject. :P Yet it happens. ;)
Katy_Kanes was online after I pinged her, so the second case doesn't apply here.
I would be willing to sell them back their horse but for an additional fee as I had them in my possession for quite a while. Of course, if they want their horse back.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

_Sunshadow_ wrote: Katy_Kanes was online after I pinged her, so the second case doesn't apply here.
I would be willing to sell them back their horse but for an additional fee as I had them in my possession for quite a while. Of course, if they want their horse back.
The reason I said anything at all, is because it doesn't sound like you two are getting along. I could be wrong though. :) I've been wrong before.

Anyway, if that's the case and you both feel you need an intermediary to settle a deal, you both should remember that other players are willing to be a go-between, to keep people interacting well and to ensure a game that many of us use as an escape, maintains an easy place to find peace.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote: Hi, I have obviously don't have premium and didn't see a ping.
Correct, it doesn't change pings, I just mean we had been communicating over PM earlier & I must've missed the ping somehow.
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Katy_Kanes wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch wrote: I don't think premium changes if you can see a public forum ping or not.
Correct, it doesn't change pings, I just mean we had been communicating over PM earlier & I must've missed the ping somehow.
I am happy to return her, if you'd like her.

Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote: Correct, it doesn't change pings, I just mean we had been communicating over PM earlier & I must've missed the ping somehow.
I am happy to return her, if you'd like her.
Once she is up for offers I will buy her back!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 10:20 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 10:20 am