Community Forum

You did not have permission to breed to Ziel's Whistle

EmilyBondevik
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

You did not have permission to breed to Ziel's Whistle

Post by EmilyBondevik »

Countrygalb4 wrote:.
Hello. I want to remind you to read titles. You are not my friend and you are not allowed to breed to my private stud. When the foal is born you must rehome it. I do not want random foals in my stud's progeny. Ziel's Whistle is a PRIVATE stud I set up for my friends so they can breed to him.
countrygalb4
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: You did not have permission to breed to Ziel's Whistle

Post by countrygalb4 »

I was making a point that you can't trust people. putting a stud up for $0 is not a good idea it would be better just to move the stud back and forth between your friends. I'm sorry I had to do it that way but I can't message. I will give you the foal if you want it. I hope you have a good day. be more careful next time. trust me I have had some rough experiences.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: You did not have permission to breed to Ziel's Whistle

Post by BlackOak2 »

countrygalb4 wrote:I was making a point that you can't trust people. putting a stud up for $0 is not a good idea it would be better just to move the stud back and forth between your friends. I'm sorry I had to do it that way but I can't message. I will give you the foal if you want it. I hope you have a good day. be more careful next time. trust me I have had some rough experiences.
Please remember that this behavior (as well-meaning as it is) can get you into trouble. Not that it will, but it can.

By pinging the player in the forums, you can remind them directly.

Please see this link to learn how to ping: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=25302&p=191017

Thank you for trying to look out for other players. It is appreciated. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 1:44 pm

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 1:44 pm