Community Forum

I'm Back ;D

Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

I'm Back ;D

Post by Soleil »

I'm Soleil—or as some may remember me as, camilleon, and I've finally returned from my months long hiatus :D I just figured I'd let everyone know. I had to take a break off HWO (and if you have my Discord, from that as well) for longer than expected because of personal matters, but I'm finally back. It's wonderful to see the familiar interface of the website, as well as some old and new faces ;)

Before I continue, I'd like to address a few things. Firstly, what happened to my brother, who was supposedly going to take over my account and train horses while I was away. Up until January, I thought he was managing things on HWO, so I asked him to post a quick notice stating I'd be away for a few more months. . . and that's when he nonchalantly replied that he'd never logged on after his initial goody two shoes announcement he made all the way back in late October (I screeched unnecessarily loud :lol: )

Next, I'm sorry I didn't log back on to check in on everyone :? I realize I might've made some people worry, and I might have let some friends down, but I'm all good now and I hope you can forgive me. My grandma is a-ok (insert thumbs up emoji bc HWO doesn't have one), and my personal life has definitely improved.

Finally, I will not be able to commit as much time to this site as I had previously, thus my official training page will remain closed. But I will be opening a more casual post for anyone who doesn't mind waiting 2-3 days for their horse to be finished when I have the time.

Please update me on anything new that has happened in the community! And please say hi to me as well :lol: I'd love to catch up <3

--- P.S. if anyone has some training guides they can link to help me get back into the training rhythm, I'd be grateful! As well as any other guides I should review. My HWO knowledge is pretty rusty—I completely forgot how I used to train (guess my puny brain doesn't have enough room after all that cram studying :roll: )
rosie0922
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: I'm Back ;D

Post by rosie0922 »

Soleil wrote:I'm Soleil—or as some may remember me as, camilleon, and I've finally returned from my months long hiatus :D I just figured I'd let everyone know. I had to take a break off HWO (and if you have my Discord, from that as well) for longer than expected because of personal matters, but I'm finally back. It's wonderful to see the familiar interface of the website, as well as some old and new faces ;)

Before I continue, I'd like to address a few things. Firstly, what happened to my brother, who was supposedly going to take over my account and train horses while I was away. Up until January, I thought he was managing things on HWO, so I asked him to post a quick notice stating I'd be away for a few more months. . . and that's when he nonchalantly replied that he'd never logged on after his initial goody two shoes announcement he made all the way back in late October (I screeched unnecessarily loud :lol: )

Next, I'm sorry I didn't log back on to check in on everyone :? I realize I might've made some people worry, and I might have let some friends down, but I'm all good now and I hope you can forgive me. My grandma is a-ok (insert thumbs up emoji bc HWO doesn't have one), and my personal life has definitely improved.

Finally, I will not be able to commit as much time to this site as I had previously, thus my official training page will remain closed. But I will be opening a more casual post for anyone who doesn't mind waiting 2-3 days for their horse to be finished when I have the time.

Please update me on anything new that has happened in the community! And please say hi to me as well :lol: I'd love to catch up <3

--- P.S. if anyone has some training guides they can link to help me get back into the training rhythm, I'd be grateful! As well as any other guides I should review. My HWO knowledge is pretty rusty—I completely forgot how I used to train (guess my puny brain doesn't have enough room after all that cram studying :roll: )
Welcome back! This is how I train:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=25066
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

rosie0922 wrote:
Soleil wrote:I'm Soleil—or as some may remember me as, camilleon, and I've finally returned from my months long hiatus :D I just figured I'd let everyone know. I had to take a break off HWO (and if you have my Discord, from that as well) for longer than expected because of personal matters, but I'm finally back. It's wonderful to see the familiar interface of the website, as well as some old and new faces ;)

Welcome back! This is how I train:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=25066
Nice, and thank you for the warm welcome! I was looking for this particular guide.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Good to see you've returned. :mrgreen:

My quicklinks are located in my signature, just scroll down to the training section, or stop at the newbies and returnees section. Both are useful.

Other than that, don't forget the grinder, it grinds for PT and turn drops in local shows.

It's also good to hear real life has settled mostly. One thing I learned from horses (both on the games and in real life) is that if something irritates you, kick it! and it'll go away. In most cases, figuratively kicking is the way to go. :P
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

TvT Welcome back Cam <3

(PS: My discord is down so I cannot reply to any messages you sent -_-)
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Hey Soleil! Glad to see your still around! Only thing thats really been new is Gabby taking a 1+ year break :cry:. But I'm glad your grandma is ok! And don't we all just love our brothers :lol:.
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

BlackOak2 wrote:Good to see you've returned. :mrgreen:

My quicklinks are located in my signature, just scroll down to the training section, or stop at the newbies and returnees section. Both are useful.

Other than that, don't forget the grinder, it grinds for PT and turn drops in local shows.

It's also good to hear real life has settled mostly. One thing I learned from horses (both on the games and in real life) is that if something irritates you, kick it! and it'll go away. In most cases, figuratively kicking is the way to go. :P
Thank you :D It's awesome that you were able to compile all of those links together in one, easily readable spot—I just finished looking through a few that caught my eye and admiring how neat you made the format.

Luckily I have an overflow of grinders, so hopefully I'll be back to training with ease quickly.

:lol: Wonderful advice! Figurative (hopefully not literal) kicking will always be one of my top methods for getting rid of annoying peeps!
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:

TvT Welcome back Cam <3

(PS: My discord is down so I cannot reply to any messages you sent -_-)
Gabbs! I missed messaging you on HWO :cry: I'm grateful you were able to pop on to say hello <3 And oof, Discord, why must you fail Gabbs in their time of need?!
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:

Hey Soleil! Glad to see your still around! Only thing thats really been new is Gabby taking a 1+ year break :cry:. But I'm glad your grandma is ok! And don't we all just love our brothers :lol:.
Hiya Iris Rock Stables :D Yep, still alive and kicking lol. I heard too late that Gabby took a break :( it's super sad. Hah hah, yeah, our brothers are here to stay, like it or not ;-; Hopefully we can get to know each other a bit better now that I'm back! I saw you frequently before but we never really interacted xD
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Soleil wrote:
Iris Rock Stables wrote: Hey Soleil! Glad to see your still around! Only thing thats really been new is Gabby taking a 1+ year break :cry:. But I'm glad your grandma is ok! And don't we all just love our brothers :lol:.
Hiya Iris Rock Stables :D Yep, still alive and kicking lol. I heard too late that Gabby took a break :( it's super sad. Hah hah, yeah, our brothers are here to stay, like it or not ;-; Hopefully we can get to know each other a bit better now that I'm back! I saw you frequently before but we never really interacted xD
Yea it is sad, but hopefully she will be back soon! I also hope we can get to know each other more, as I've seen you around and then you disappeared lol.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 3:01 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:01 pm