Community Forum

I'm Back ;D

islandhill
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: I'm Back ;D

Post by islandhill »

Soleil wrote:I'm Soleil—or as some may remember me as, camilleon, and I've finally returned from my months long hiatus :D I just figured I'd let everyone know. I had to take a break off HWO (and if you have my Discord, from that as well) for longer than expected because of personal matters, but I'm finally back. It's wonderful to see the familiar interface of the website, as well as some old and new faces ;)

Before I continue, I'd like to address a few things. Firstly, what happened to my brother, who was supposedly going to take over my account and train horses while I was away. Up until January, I thought he was managing things on HWO, so I asked him to post a quick notice stating I'd be away for a few more months. . . and that's when he nonchalantly replied that he'd never logged on after his initial goody two shoes announcement he made all the way back in late October (I screeched unnecessarily loud :lol: )

Next, I'm sorry I didn't log back on to check in on everyone :? I realize I might've made some people worry, and I might have let some friends down, but I'm all good now and I hope you can forgive me. My grandma is a-ok (insert thumbs up emoji bc HWO doesn't have one), and my personal life has definitely improved.

Finally, I will not be able to commit as much time to this site as I had previously, thus my official training page will remain closed. But I will be opening a more casual post for anyone who doesn't mind waiting 2-3 days for their horse to be finished when I have the time.

Please update me on anything new that has happened in the community! And please say hi to me as well :lol: I'd love to catch up <3

--- P.S. if anyone has some training guides they can link to help me get back into the training rhythm, I'd be grateful! As well as any other guides I should review. My HWO knowledge is pretty rusty—I completely forgot how I used to train (guess my puny brain doesn't have enough room after all that cram studying :roll: )
Hello and welcome back! I do believe I remember when you played as camellion, so let me know if you need any additional training tips :)

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 24, 2024 8:23 pm

It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 8:23 pm