Community Forum

Looking for someone to champ!

RummyCrummy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Looking for someone to champ!

Post by RummyCrummy »

Hi! I'm ISO of a (Maybe personal. Atm just need a champer) champer to champ one of my horses. I used to champ horses but i thought maybe this time it would be quicker if a professional did it for me :lol:

I would like someone who has champed before, so i would like proof and your estimated time for champing.

I will name the discipline(s) i would like the horse champed in and to what rank. All my horses will be fully trained and will not have any red notes in the report. If the horse's % drops below 75% Tell me and i will either take the horse back or choose another discipline to try.

I will most likely enter the horse in the discipline to start just to make sure my horse will actually do well for you.

I'm open to any price, but it should depend on what rank the horse gets champed to. I will link the first horse i would like champed below and lmk! (Dont quote this entire message i am subscribed)

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2548429
I would like him champed to SMGCh. in racing. He is already a GCh. and i will continue to champ him myself until i actually find a champer. If you want you can also champ him in steeplechase and see how good he does but focus on racing for now.

I will probably also ask for other horses to be champed in the future but if you only want to do it this time that's fine with me.

Thank you so much! Have a great day/night and lmk ASAP!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 5:39 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 5:39 pm