Community Forum

Ping for Flower.Prince

ThatShowKiddd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Ping for Flower.Prince

Post by ThatShowKiddd »

Flower.Prince wrote: Hey! I was looking through your horses and i saw a message in this horses bio https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3832846 Thank you so much for that! :) I rreally appreciate that and for that you now have a discount on any horses you buy from me. Thank you for your service to this community :D
_-"Every Horse Deserves An Owner, But Not Every Owner Deserves A Horse."-_
Flower.Prince
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping for Flower.Prince

Post by Flower.Prince »

No problem!!:) I'm glad and thank you so much! I will definitely be buying more of your Thoroughbreds in the future! You as well may have discounts on my Thoroughbreds.:D
ThatShowKiddd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ThatShowKiddd »

Flower.Prince wrote:No problem!!:) I'm glad and thank you so much! I will definitely be buying more of your Thoroughbreds in the future! You as well may have discounts on my Thoroughbreds.:D
:D
ThatShowKiddd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ThatShowKiddd »

Flower.Prince wrote:No problem!!:) I'm glad and thank you so much! I will definitely be buying more of your Thoroughbreds in the future! You as well may have discounts on my Thoroughbreds.:D
Hey, I was looking through my own horses and wanted to know if you want some 4-5* studs. I would feel bad rehoming and dont feel like selling them lol. Your doing great breeding TB's but my only critic would be to get their height down. They are super tall and thats the only reason i don't buy your horses on the market. I love your colors and everything else is perfect but height is a big thing at my program. I'm willing to give you 2-4 for free to get your heights down in your herd and if you like some that i cant sell then you can use them at stud for free. Good luck on your future TB's :) P.S I would get a TB eval book if you dont already have one so you know what horses to breed to get a perfect score. I could also give you the money to buy one so you dont have to use your own money :D Take my advice with a grain of salt as I'm defiantly not the best TB breeder on this game but i hope this helps
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

ThatShowKiddd wrote:
Hey, I was looking through my own horses and wanted to know if you want some 4-5* studs. I would feel bad rehoming and dont feel like selling them lol. Your doing great breeding TB's but my only critic would be to get their height down. They are super tall and thats the only reason i don't buy your horses on the market. I love your colors and everything else is perfect but height is a big thing at my program. I'm willing to give you 2-4 for free to get your heights down in your herd and if you like some that i cant sell then you can use them at stud for free. Good luck on your future TB's :) P.S I would get a TB eval book if you dont already have one so you know what horses to breed to get a perfect score. I could also give you the money to buy one so you dont have to use your own money :D Take my advice with a grain of salt as I'm defiantly not the best TB breeder on this game but i hope this helps
I normally only breed TBs with mowhaws and I'm trying to get back to that but I love my horses lol
ThatShowKiddd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ThatShowKiddd »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
ThatShowKiddd wrote: Hey, I was looking through my own horses and wanted to know if you want some 4-5* studs. I would feel bad rehoming and dont feel like selling them lol. Your doing great breeding TB's but my only critic would be to get their height down. They are super tall and thats the only reason i don't buy your horses on the market. I love your colors and everything else is perfect but height is a big thing at my program. I'm willing to give you 2-4 for free to get your heights down in your herd and if you like some that i cant sell then you can use them at stud for free. Good luck on your future TB's :) P.S I would get a TB eval book if you dont already have one so you know what horses to breed to get a perfect score. I could also give you the money to buy one so you dont have to use your own money :D Take my advice with a grain of salt as I'm defiantly not the best TB breeder on this game but i hope this helps
I normally only breed TBs with mowhaws and I'm trying to get back to that but I love my horses lol
Oh hey, Idk why it pinged you im so sorry. I meant that for only Flower.Prince
Flower.Prince
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Flower.Prince »

Thank you for the advice!! I know they're a bit tall and I'm trying to bring them down a bit. Which studs did you want me to look through? :)
ThatShowKiddd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ThatShowKiddd »

Flower.Prince wrote:Thank you for the advice!! I know they're a bit tall and I'm trying to bring them down a bit. Which studs did you want me to look through? :)
All my horses are everywhere right now but you can look through these pasture
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/191652 These are full grown studs
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/191774 These have colts and studs
Please pick afew because idk which ones i want to sell atm but any that you like please tell me so i can either sell them to you or set him for stud so you can use them :)
ThatShowKiddd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ThatShowKiddd »

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 6:39 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 6:39 pm