Community Forum

thoughts

Rocky Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

thoughts

Post by Rocky Ranch »

So i was thinking of doing a breeding sale or whatever you want to call it, where you pick the mare and stud from my farm with no guarantee on color or gender and once its born i would sell it to the person whom "reserved" it ... if that makes sense. Im just looking for feedback on whether this is something i should actually do or not.
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: thoughts

Post by horsegirl008 »

Rocky Ranch wrote:So i was thinking of doing a breeding sale or whatever you want to call it, where you pick the mare and stud from my farm with no guarantee on color or gender and once its born i would sell it to the person whom "reserved" it ... if that makes sense. Im just looking for feedback on whether this is something i should actually do or not.
Sounds cool! I think you should try it, and maybe publish a list of your studs and broodmares so that everyone can see what you have, and also explain how it works. You could also offer a form to fill out for those who are interested :)
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Rocky Ranch wrote:So i was thinking of doing a breeding sale or whatever you want to call it, where you pick the mare and stud from my farm with no guarantee on color or gender and once its born i would sell it to the person whom "reserved" it ... if that makes sense. Im just looking for feedback on whether this is something i should actually do or not.
Yes! I would love to be a client of that! That's wonderful
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

In fact will you breed "Martinis and bikinis" and "Counting hot cheeks" pls?
Rocky Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rocky Ranch »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
In fact will you breed "Martinis and bikinis" and "Counting hot cheeks" pls?
Ofc! Thank you so much for the feedback! i didnt expect a client so soon! i just bred her so with me doing my turns twice a day she should have the foal tomorrow
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Rocky Ranch wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: In fact will you breed "Martinis and bikinis" and "Counting hot cheeks" pls?
Ofc! Thank you so much for the feedback! i didnt expect a client so soon! i just bred her so with me doing my turns twice a day she should have the foal tomorrow
Ok thank you. Does 10k sound good?
Mini Horse Breeder
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Mini Horse Breeder »

That sound cool! I think its a great idea!
Rocky Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rocky Ranch »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Rocky Ranch wrote: Ofc! Thank you so much for the feedback! i didnt expect a client so soon! i just bred her so with me doing my turns twice a day she should have the foal tomorrow
Ok thank you. Does 10k sound good?
sounds perfect!
Rocky Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rocky Ranch »

Mini Horse Breeder wrote:
That sound cool! I think its a great idea!
Thank you!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Rocky Ranch wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Ok thank you. Does 10k sound good?
sounds perfect!
Ok thank you
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 7:15 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 7:15 pm