Rocky Ranch wrote: sounds perfect!
Ok thank you
No problem!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: thoughts

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Rocky Ranch wrote:So i was thinking of doing a breeding sale or whatever you want to call it, where you pick the mare and stud from my farm with no guarantee on color or gender and once its born i would sell it to the person whom "reserved" it ... if that makes sense. Im just looking for feedback on whether this is something i should actually do or not.
Can you also do "Hottish Metal" and "Xclusive Feature"? I'll pay 10k for those too.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Rocky Ranch wrote:So i was thinking of doing a breeding sale or whatever you want to call it, where you pick the mare and stud from my farm with no guarantee on color or gender and once its born i would sell it to the person whom "reserved" it ... if that makes sense. Im just looking for feedback on whether this is something i should actually do or not.
That's a GREAT idea! Love it!!! You should totally go forward with this, I've wanted it for a while.
Rocky Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rocky Ranch »

Diamond Filly wrote:
That's a GREAT idea! Love it!!! You should totally go forward with this, I've wanted it for a while.
omg thank you so much for the feedback! ive wanted to do it for a while but never went through with it.
Rocky Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rocky Ranch »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Can you also do "Hottish Metal" and "Xclusive Feature"? I'll pay 10k for those too.
ofc! she should be due later tomorrow maybe saturday morning! Martinis and Bikinis should foal later today
Rocky Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rocky Ranch »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
In fact will you breed "Martinis and bikinis" and "Counting hot cheeks" pls?
I am very happy to say Martinis and Bikinis had a beautiful colt who is now up for you!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Rocky Ranch wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: In fact will you breed "Martinis and bikinis" and "Counting hot cheeks" pls?
I am very happy to say Martinis and Bikinis had a beautiful colt who is now up for you!
Thank you so much!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Rocky Ranch wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: In fact will you breed "Martinis and bikinis" and "Counting hot cheeks" pls?
OMG HE IS SO CUTE!!!!
Rocky Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rocky Ranch »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Rocky Ranch wrote: I am very happy to say Martinis and Bikinis had a beautiful colt who is now up for you!
OMG HE IS SO CUTE!!!!
He is! That was definitely a good pairing
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Rocky Ranch wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: That's a GREAT idea! Love it!!! You should totally go forward with this, I've wanted it for a while.
omg thank you so much for the feedback! ive wanted to do it for a while but never went through with it.
Yeah!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 10:01 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 10:01 pm