Community Forum

Would like to board this horse somewhere

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Would like to board this horse somewhere

Post by Diamond Filly »

I would like to board my stud somewhere where he can be up for stud for $250 as well. I need to breed horses but I don't want him to die meanwhile. Only someone trustworthy. Would like to be able to take him back whenever. I can pay some.
brightspace16 wrote:Are you free to do this for me?
Thanks!

horsegirl008_freezer
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Would like to board this horse somewhere

Post by horsegirl008_freezer »

Diamond Filly wrote:Hey!
I actually offer boarding/studding too! I totally understand if you go with Island Hill since they were asked first, but figured it was worth a shot :)
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40807
MysticSunflower
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by MysticSunflower »

Diamond Filly wrote:I would like to board my stud somewhere where he can be up for stud for $250 as well. I need to breed horses but I don't want him to die meanwhile. Only someone trustworthy. Would like to be able to take him back whenever. I can pay some.
I would be happy to board him for free since he is out of my lines. And you can take him back whenever. :)
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Diamond Filly wrote:I would like to board my stud somewhere where he can be up for stud for $250 as well. I need to breed horses but I don't want him to die meanwhile. Only someone trustworthy. Would like to be able to take him back whenever. I can pay some.

Thanks!

I am also able to board for free. I have been inactive lately so my account hasn't been used in a long while.

(EDIT: I can also put a 1$ stud fee on him if you want to keep using him)
brightspace16
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by brightspace16 »

brightspace16 wrote:Are you free to do this for me?
Thanks!

I can board him! Unfortunately, I can not do this for free so I understand if you want to go with someone else :D If you would still like my services let me know!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

brightspace16 wrote:

Thanks!

I can board him! Unfortunately, I can not do this for free so I understand if you want to go with someone else :D If you would still like my services let me know!
I found somebody who will board him for free. Thanks!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:

Thanks!

I am also able to board for free. I have been inactive lately so my account hasn't been used in a long while.

(EDIT: I can also put a 1$ stud fee on him if you want to keep using him)
I'll consider this. However, I think I'll go with Mystic Sunflower or whoever that was. Thanks!
Also I would have him up for stud for $250 so anyone else would think twice about breeding to him. Also anyone he board him with would get paid some anyway!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

horsegirl008_freezer wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote:Hey!
I actually offer boarding/studding too! I totally understand if you go with Island Hill since they were asked first, but figured it was worth a shot :)
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40807
Hmmm... I think I'll go with MysticSunflower who offered me free boarding. Thanks though!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

MysticSunflower wrote:
I would be happy to board him for free since he is out of my lines. And you can take him back whenever. :)
Okay, that would be great! Also could you keep him up for stud for $250? That way you will still get paid some and also anyone else might think twice about breeding to him.
Thanks!
Putting him up for offers now...
MysticSunflower
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by MysticSunflower »

Diamond Filly wrote: Okay, that would be great! Also could you keep him up for stud for $250? That way you will still get paid some and also anyone else might think twice about breeding to him.
Thanks!
Putting him up for offers now...
Offered! I will put him up for stud for $250. Would you like anything specific written in his stud ad?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 10:48 pm

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 10:48 pm