Community Forum

Question for Somebody Experienced

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Question for Somebody Experienced

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hello,
Somebody bought this horse from me. I had him for sale for $100 because nobody wanted him for anything higher. This person, Mistycreekrescue, bought him from me, did a tiny bit of training on him, and are selling him for $1,500. Is that okay? I think I read somewhere that you shouldn't do that.

Just wondering.
BlackOak2 wrote:Could you answer this for me? Thanks!
Mistycreekrescue wrote:Hi, I saw you bought my horse. I also saw that now you're trying to sell him for more. I did see that you did some training.
Could you tell me your purpose for this? Are you just trying to get more money, or are you trying to help the community? Something that would be nice for the community is to train him and then sell him for cheap to the community. But it's fine if you don't want to, since you're using your time and effort on him.
Thanks.

Yours truly,
~Diamond Filly
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Question for Somebody Experienced

Post by BlackRiver_Racing1 »

Hey there! It is ok but it depends on how much the horse is trained. But that is very weird for a person not to fully train it and post it for sale. They are probably just trying to get more money. That is not something that you see very often though.
~ Horses So Cute
Side Accounts:
Legendary Horse Farm
I Love Tucker
Leopard Horse
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackRiver_Racing1 »

Hey there! It is ok but it depends on how much the horse is trained. But that is very weird for a person not to fully train it and post it for sale. They are probably just trying to get more money. That is not something that you see very often though.
~ Horses So Cute
SweetP
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by SweetP »

Diamond Filly wrote:Is this ok?
I'm pretty sure this is ok! That person bought the horse so the horse is technically theirs now, so they get to decide what to do with it :) Remember, you made the choice to sell the horse!
"A great horse will change your life. The truly special ones define it ..."

Pronous She/Her ♥
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

SweetP wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote:Is this ok?
I'm pretty sure this is ok! That person bought the horse so the horse is technically theirs now, so they get to decide what to do with it :) Remember, you made the choice to sell the horse!
I know, it wasn't my problem, I was just wondering about other people. Thanks! :)
SweetP
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by SweetP »

Diamond Filly wrote:
SweetP wrote:
I know, it wasn't my problem, I was just wondering about other people. Thanks! :)
Of course!

Pronous She/Her ♥
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

SweetP wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: I know, it wasn't my problem, I was just wondering about other people. Thanks! :)
Of course!
I think I read it in some market cleaning topic.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horses so cute wrote:Hey there! It is ok but it depends on how much the horse is trained. But that is very weird for a person not to fully train it and post it for sale. They are probably just trying to get more money. That is not something that you see very often though.
~ Horses So Cute
Side Accounts:
Legendary Horse Farm
I Love Tucker
Leopard Horse
Okay, thank you.
SweetP
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by SweetP »

Diamond Filly wrote:
SweetP wrote:
Of course!
I think I read it in some market cleaning topic.
If you read it in This topic this used to be a Market Clearing program (Due to the new update they no longer need to clear the market) and so the rules on this forum is the rules for the program.
It's ok if this isn't what you were talking about. :)

Pronous She/Her ♥
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Diamond Filly wrote:Hello,
Somebody bought this horse from me. I had him for sale for $100 because nobody wanted him for anything higher. This person, Mistycreekrescue, bought him from me, did a tiny bit of training on him, and are selling him for $1,500. Is that okay? I think I read somewhere that you shouldn't do that.

Just wondering.
BlackOak2 wrote:Could you answer this for me? Thanks!
Mistycreekrescue wrote:Hi, I saw you bought my horse. I also saw that now you're trying to sell him for more. I did see that you did some training.
Could you tell me your purpose for this? Are you just trying to get more money, or are you trying to help the community? Something that would be nice for the community is to train him and then sell him for cheap to the community. But it's fine if you don't want to, since you're using your time and effort on him.
Thanks.

Yours truly,
~Diamond Filly
You can do that but it isn't very respectful. They ask you not to because it isn't nice. If I buy Horses, I sell them for less than I bought if I sell them
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 25, 2024 10:22 am

It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 10:22 am