Community Forum

Question for Somebody Experienced

Mistycreekrescue
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Question for Somebody Experienced

Post by Mistycreekrescue »

Hello! Sorry! I didn't mean to be disrespectful or anything! I bought him because I thought I would need him, but now I realize that I don't need him and that I really need more room. I was training him with plans of showing him but then I realized that I really do not have room for him. After I decided that, I kept training him for a little bit but I really started to need more room. I decided to sell him but I couldn't remember how much I bought him for so I tried selling him for as much as I think he is worth, but I can happily lower the price! I was not trying to make money or anything, I just needed more room after realizing I do not need him. I will lower his price to $50. Thank you for your concern, I didn't mean to cause any issues!
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Diamond Filly wrote:Ping
It's not against the rules. Some people flip horses for a higher profit, that could have been what they were doing ^-^
Technically, since it's no longer your horse, you don't really have a say in what happens to it. It sort of bites when you see it (from experience) but it's best to leave it alone to not start unnecessary drama. : )
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

Diamond Filly wrote:Hello,
Somebody bought this horse from me. I had him for sale for $100 because nobody wanted him for anything higher. This person, Mistycreekrescue, bought him from me, did a tiny bit of training on him, and are selling him for $1,500. Is that okay? I think I read somewhere that you shouldn't do that.

Just wondering.
BlackOak2 wrote:Could you answer this for me? Thanks!
Mistycreekrescue wrote:Hi, I saw you bought my horse. I also saw that now you're trying to sell him for more. I did see that you did some training.
Could you tell me your purpose for this? Are you just trying to get more money, or are you trying to help the community? Something that would be nice for the community is to train him and then sell him for cheap to the community. But it's fine if you don't want to, since you're using your time and effort on him.
Thanks.

Yours truly,
~Diamond Filly
That is a great question. This is Fine but probably not the nicest thing to do they trained it a bit also meaning its worth a bit more since people liked trained horses and somebody must of saw it since its not dug very far like urs was and offered more. profiting of off someones horses is fine since its your responsibility to put it up or accept how much u want for example if someone bought ur horse for 10k and u sell it for 15k its simply that they made profit of ur good deal (Which u accepted) Have a great day! :D

I hope I don't sound rude!
islandhill
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Somebody bought this horse from me. I had him for sale for $100 because nobody wanted him for anything higher. This person, Mistycreekrescue, bought him from me, did a tiny bit of training on him, and are selling him for $1,500. Is that okay? I think I read somewhere that you shouldn't do that.

Just wondering.

Yours truly,
~Diamond Filly
Hey! So it seems as though this question has already pretty much been answered by a few players, but (like the other players said), as soon as you sell the horse to someone they can do whatever they want. In this player's case, they at least trained the horse a bit and this definitely took some time (depending on how much they trained them), so $1,500 in my mind, is a perfectly reasonable price to resell for. But just keep in mind, that in this game there are not any rules against other players reselling a horse for a lot more than they bought it. Hope this helps :)

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

SweetP wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: I think I read it in some market cleaning topic.
If you read it in This topic this used to be a Market Clearing program (Due to the new update they no longer need to clear the market) and so the rules on this forum is the rules for the program.
It's ok if this isn't what you were talking about. :)
Yeah, I think that's where I got it. Sorry.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

islandhill wrote:

Just wondering.

Yours truly,
~Diamond Filly
Hey! So it seems as though this question has already pretty much been answered by a few players, but (like the other players said), as soon as you sell the horse to someone they can do whatever they want. In this player's case, they at least trained the horse a bit and this definitely took some time (depending on how much they trained them), so $1,500 in my mind, is a perfectly reasonable price to resell for. But just keep in mind, that in this game there are not any rules against other players reselling a horse for a lot more than they bought it. Hope this helps :)
Yeah, thanks! I'm still learning I guess.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Cat_girl wrote:

Just wondering.

Yours truly,
~Diamond Filly
That is a great question. This is Fine but probably not the nicest thing to do they trained it a bit also meaning its worth a bit more since people liked trained horses and somebody must of saw it since its not dug very far like urs was and offered more. profiting of off someones horses is fine since its your responsibility to put it up or accept how much u want for example if someone bought ur horse for 10k and u sell it for 15k its simply that they made profit of ur good deal (Which u accepted) Have a great day! :D

I hope I don't sound rude!
Don't worry, you don't sound rude! Thanks for helping me answer my question!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Emlyn wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote:Ping
It's not against the rules. Some people flip horses for a higher profit, that could have been what they were doing ^-^
Technically, since it's no longer your horse, you don't really have a say in what happens to it. It sort of bites when you see it (from experience) but it's best to leave it alone to not start unnecessary drama. : )
Okay thanks!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Mistycreekrescue wrote:Hello! Sorry! I didn't mean to be disrespectful or anything! I bought him because I thought I would need him, but now I realize that I don't need him and that I really need more room. I was training him with plans of showing him but then I realized that I really do not have room for him. After I decided that, I kept training him for a little bit but I really started to need more room. I decided to sell him but I couldn't remember how much I bought him for so I tried selling him for as much as I think he is worth, but I can happily lower the price! I was not trying to make money or anything, I just needed more room after realizing I do not need him. I will lower his price to $50. Thank you for your concern, I didn't mean to cause any issues!
That's fine! I'm sorry, I'm in the wrong here. Please put him back up for $1,500 or more. I'm very sorry about causing all this trouble.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:

Just wondering.

Yours truly,
~Diamond Filly
You can do that but it isn't very respectful. They ask you not to because it isn't nice. If I buy Horses, I sell them for less than I bought if I sell them
Thanks for the info! :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 8:19 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 8:19 pm