Community Forum

Aww!

Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Aww!

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

I wanted to look at a gorgeous stallion but I accidently clicked the buy button. He was 50k and I was hoping someone would take him for at least 25k. I'm really sad I accidently bought him and do not need him
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Aww!

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:I wanted to look at a gorgeous stallion but I accidently clicked the buy button. He was 50k and I was hoping someone would take him for at least 25k. I'm really sad I accidently bought him and do not need him
What breed is he and what pasture is he in? I may (just maybe) want him.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Diamond Filly wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote:I wanted to look at a gorgeous stallion but I accidently clicked the buy button. He was 50k and I was hoping someone would take him for at least 25k. I'm really sad I accidently bought him and do not need him
What breed is he and what pasture is he in? I may (just maybe) want him.
BlackOak bought him but you can look on my farm for another horse. If there is one I'm not selling pls let me know if you like it. The only one I'm not willing to sell...right now anyway, is ×HC× Azelia.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: What breed is he and what pasture is he in? I may (just maybe) want him.
BlackOak bought him but you can look on my farm for another horse. If there is one I'm not selling pls let me know if you like it. The only one I'm not willing to sell...right now anyway, is ×HC× Azelia.
Tar

Trained up for grinding. Horsechronicles12, you're welcome to reacquire him for just $1, to sell again or keep to grind away. Entirely up to you. :D

Accidental sales like this, can still prove lucrative, if sent to a trainer (or better yet, trained yourself) and then put up for sale as a grinder quick-sale. I've sold horses like this, as grinder quick-sales (even older like he is) for 60k a pop and they usually get snatched up within 24 hours.

I'll be moving him to another account shortly for pickup if you want.

Diamond Filly, Horsechronicles12 gets first go. If they forgo and you still want him, you're free to purchase then.

:mrgreen:

Enjoy!
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: BlackOak bought him but you can look on my farm for another horse. If there is one I'm not selling pls let me know if you like it. The only one I'm not willing to sell...right now anyway, is ×HC× Azelia.
Tar

Trained up for grinding. Horsechronicles12, you're welcome to reacquire him for just $1, to sell again or keep to grind away. Entirely up to you. :D

Accidental sales like this, can still prove lucrative, if sent to a trainer (or better yet, trained yourself) and then put up for sale as a grinder quick-sale. I've sold horses like this, as grinder quick-sales (even older like he is) for 60k a pop and they usually get snatched up within 24 hours.

Diamond Filly, Horsechronicles12 gets first go. If they forgo and you still want him, you're free to purchase then.

Enjoy!
If Diamon Filly would like him that's ok with me. I don't really care but I'm trying to make it where I only have mares and fillies. If I had a grinder that was a stallion I guess it would be ok but Diomand Filly wants him they can have him. I will offer on him but wait before you accept so Diamon Filly can offer if they want him.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Horsechronicles12 wrote: If Diamon Filly would like him that's ok with me. I don't really care but I'm trying to make it where I only have mares and fillies. If I had a grinder that was a stallion I guess it would be ok but Diomand Filly wants him they can have him. I will offer on him but wait before you accept so Diamon Filly can offer if they want him.

:) Noted.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: If Diamon Filly would like him that's ok with me. I don't really care but I'm trying to make it where I only have mares and fillies. If I had a grinder that was a stallion I guess it would be ok but Diomand Filly wants him they can have him. I will offer on him but wait before you accept so Diamon Filly can offer if they want him.

:) Noted.
I will not be on for 3 1/3 days so if I don't respond it's ok!!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:...
:D Noted. Enjoy your time off!
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: BlackOak bought him but you can look on my farm for another horse. If there is one I'm not selling pls let me know if you like it. The only one I'm not willing to sell...right now anyway, is ×HC× Azelia.
Tar

Enjoy!
Horsechronicles12 can have him. I don't really breed Belgians.
Thank you though!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: What breed is he and what pasture is he in? I may (just maybe) want him.
That's okay! I was just wanting to help liberate you of him. :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 11, 2024 10:46 am

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 10:46 am