Community Forum

Would like this colt champed

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Would like this colt champed

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hi!

I would like somebody to champ my colt in Racing as high as possible. He's already trained and ready to go! He has great potential as a Racing grinder.

If you would like to offer your services, I would first like to see an example or two of horses you've already champed.

We can discuss pricing.

Horse link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3606725

Thank you!
~Diamond Filly
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Would like this colt champed

Post by BlackOak2 »

Just a quick question, because this isn't the first one I've seen like this from you. :) So I'm wondering what your thoughts are.

Why do you get your grinder-prospects titled?
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

BlackOak2 wrote:Just a quick question, because this isn't the first one I've seen like this from you. :) So I'm wondering what your thoughts are.

I thought that you could get more PT with Local Shows when they have a title. Is this true?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:Just a quick question, because this isn't the first one I've seen like this from you. :) So I'm wondering what your thoughts are.

I thought that you could get more PT with Local Shows when they have a title. Is this true?
Whoops!
No, sorry, it's not.

To maximize grinder usage, we train for whatever discipline they'll earn the maximum firsts in. It's often easier to fully train a horse, because sometimes we don't know what they'll do best in. But they only need to be trained to... somewhere between 90% and 99% in discipline stats to maximize the first placements in locals.

A little additional information: You can earn random PT and turn drops in any level and in any placement. So if you're in level 1 and your horse places last, there's still a chance to earn a random PT drop, a random turn drop or even both.
However, the random drops increase in chance with better placements and also with higher levels. So, this is why we say, 'highest level that the horse earns the most firsts in (and not just firsts).' Sometimes that highest level is level 9 or even level 8, just as long as you have a good mix of firsts, seconds and an occasional third.
That said, if your horse brings in all firsts in level 10, then by all means, go for level 10.

Titles do not change the drop chances.

I am sorry you thought that titles change this. So, now you can save some monies on your grinders at least. :D
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: I thought that you could get more PT with Local Shows when they have a title. Is this true?
Whoops!
No, sorry, it's not.

To maximize grinder usage, we train for whatever discipline they'll earn the maximum firsts in. It's often easier to fully train a horse, because sometimes we don't know what they'll do best in. But they only need to be trained to... somewhere between 90% and 99% in discipline stats to maximize the first placements in locals.

A little additional information: You can earn random PT and turn drops in any level and in any placement. So if you're in level 1 and your horse places last, there's still a chance to earn a random PT drop, a random turn drop or even both.
However, the random drops increase in chance with better placements and also with higher levels. So, this is why we say, 'highest level that the horse earns the most firsts in (and not just firsts).' Sometimes that highest level is level 9 or even level 8, just as long as you have a good mix of firsts, seconds and an occasional third.
That said, if your horse brings in all firsts in level 10, then by all means, go for level 10.

I am sorry you thought that titles change this. So, now you can save some monies on your grinders at least. :D
Oh, okay! Thanks for explaining this!
At first I thought that when you enter a horse in competitions you get PT, but I never got any and then I learned that Local Shows bring PT sometimes.
I've been trying to get Premium by completing Quests and trying to breed and use grinders. I'm getting there! I have 149 PT now.
This will save me a lot of money indeed!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Diamond Filly wrote: Oh, okay! Thanks for explaining this!
At first I thought that when you enter a horse in competitions you get PT, but I never got any and then I learned that Local Shows bring PT sometimes.
I've been trying to get Premium by completing Quests and trying to breed and use grinders. I'm getting there! I have 149 PT now.
Great!
It does sound like you're well on your way, otherwise.

If you're aiming just for that first month, at 500 PT, when you reach it, have yourself prepared with a list of ready-trained grinders. Empty out your account of all other horses (except age-outs) and grind for more PT, until you have the amount you want.

My quicklinks, money section has a couple of guides that suggest how quickly you can earn those PT after upgrading and a bit on what you should be aiming for.

It will take a number of grinders, but it's a great way to train horses and your next grinder for PT drops. :D

Once upgraded, if you're careful on earning those PT, you shouldn't have much issue about earning the next packet of PT for the next upgrade, before your upgrade runs out.

Whew! Lots of 'upgrade' words in that! :lol:

Oh, and the other major PT earnings that we can't beat: leveling up! Beyond all other PT earning abilities, in-game, the leveling of the account earns a ton, and increases with each level you climb.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
TallPines
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by TallPines »

Diamond Filly wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Whoops!
No, sorry, it's not.

Oh, okay! Thanks for explaining this!
Hi! Sorry to but in on your post. I hope you don't mind. I am the breeder of this horse. May I suggest grinding him at Local level 10 Racing and or Sprint racing? He should bring you 1st or 2nd there with occasional PT's Here is his stats that the previous owner had deleted:
Speed 61
Strength 30
Stamina 35
Intelligence
Balance 24
Movement 23
Agility 28
Tempo 24
I hope he helps you make lots of $$ and PT's :D
PS thanks for returning my brand on him too, that the previous owner had removed. I appreciate it.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Great!
It does sound like you're well on your way, otherwise.

If you're aiming just for that first month, at 500 PT, when you reach it, have yourself prepared with a list of ready-trained grinders. Empty out your account of all other horses (except age-outs) and grind for more PT, until you have the amount you want.

My quicklinks, money section has a couple of guides that suggest how quickly you can earn those PT after upgrading and a bit on what you should be aiming for.

It will take a number of grinders, but it's a great way to train horses and your next grinder for PT drops. :D

Once upgraded, if you're careful on earning those PT, you shouldn't have much issue about earning the next packet of PT for the next upgrade, before your upgrade runs out.

Whew! Lots of 'upgrade' words in that! :lol:

Oh, and the other major PT earnings that we can't beat: leveling up! Beyond all other PT earning abilities, in-game, the leveling of the account earns a ton, and increases with each level you climb.
Thank you for all this advice!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

TallPines wrote:
Hi! Sorry to but in on your post. I hope you don't mind. I am the breeder of this horse. May I suggest grinding him at Local level 10 Racing and or Sprint racing? He should bring you 1st or 2nd there with occasional PT's Here is his stats that the previous owner had deleted:
Speed 61
Strength 30
Stamina 35
Intelligence
Balance 24
Movement 23
Agility 28
Tempo 24
I hope he helps you make lots of $$ and PT's :D
PS thanks for returning my brand on him too, that the previous owner had removed. I appreciate it.
I'll try it out! Thank you!
You're welcome. I just guessed at his previous name and I went to your account to find his brand. I had been about to put my brand on him but realized that I didn't breed him and that you usually brand your horses.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 11, 2024 5:38 pm

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 5:38 pm