Community Forum

A Nice Message (and an update on how I've been if anyone cares to know :)

Frisb
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

A Nice Message (and an update on how I've been if anyone cares to know :)

Post by Frisb »

(The message I wanted to say is at the bottom by the way, just in case you don't care for any of this :D )

Edit 2: I just found out there's a tv series called My Lover, My Killer. It isn't based on that, I've never actually heard of it until right now.

Edit: Also I just thought I'd say I am from England, I'd love to travel the world one day and I absolutely LOVE the western era, it's so interesting. And you can call me Val/Valerie, it isn't my real name as I don't want to share it, I love the name Valerie. Everybody I know calls me by my real name though.

A little something about me again:
I own 2 guinea pigs, Cappuccino (Brown/White american guinea pig) and Popcorn (Abyssinian? blonde-kind of guinea pig), we own tarantulas, scorpions, millipedes, centipedes, mantis' and roaches.

One day I would like to travel the world, I plan on going to Poland to see the old concentration camps as I have a fascination in World War 2, It's sad it happened but hopefully it's made people learn violence is never the answer. I'd love to go to Germany and see the Anne Frank Museum, Italy would be lovely to see, Romania looks nice. I doubt I'll ever be able to travel the world.. but, I will always hope to travel the world.

Apparently I am open-minded as my friend said, also I love the games Red Dead Redemption and Red Dead Redemption 2, as it's how I met my friend.

Hallo everyone! It has been quite a while since I last played this due to a lack of interest, and I've started horse riding, I also made a nice new online friend.
I've also gotten 2 pet rats during my absence, I'd imagine not many people care to know any of this, I just love telling people about stuff like this, I am unsure as to why that is :lol:

Anyways, I just thought I'd pop on just to see what I've missed, I love the update to the horse market, it's great that the older ads have been removed, especially that one glitched ad.

How is everyone? And have I missed anything?
I hope all is well for everyone!

Oh, I'm also working on writing a book called My Lover, My Murderer. It's like a romance-horror based book and I hope one day it could be published, I hope to be able to have more versions of it in other languages if it gets published, and if it does well, if it gets published and does well then I'll be writing a second book, an epilogue to this one. If the book gets published/does well and makes a lot of money, I'll probably donate some of the profits to charities as that is the nicest thing to do.
It will probably be a long time before I try publish the book, and I doubt it will even do good but it's worth a try. Writing is a form of art in a way, and art is a form of healing. I've been getting more interested in writing recently, it makes me happy, even if I'm writing about some horror story. :)

I struggle with undiagnosed anxiety (we know fine well I have it but being diagnosed with anything is impossible at this point unfortunately), and so I began to write my own little short stories and make stories in my head.

Another thing about my rats is that one is mine, he's called Oslo (with the nickname, Sweden, I know Oslo is the capital of Norway). He is the most beautiful grey and white rat ever with gorgeous blue eyes, he's like me, calm and nervous at the same time. The other is my mums rat, he's called Jura and is a handsome black rat (well brown but looks black), he has blue eyes as well and has one white paw. He's chaotic and hyper, yet so so sweet. They are from the same litter and are still babies (I believe they are around 10 or 11 weeks), both male, and they are rescue rats. I love them so much, even if they annoy me, it's impossible to stay mad at those sweet faces :lol:
Many people hate rats due to the plague that killed about 3/4 of the world in the 1600s, people are quick to judge us for having them, but I don't care what people think, rats are the most sweetest creatures ever.

Okay so this was meant to be a nice message to everyone, I am so sorry for how much I've written :lol:

I just wanted to say:

If you've gone through something horrible.. try not to let it eat at you as that can affect how you feel, it could make you become.. maybe horrible? To those who love you and you love, I am not telling you to forget those horrible things as it isn't possible. I'm just saying, try think about positive things and your future, don't let those horrible thoughts consume you as that won't help you, find something that makes you feel happy and calm. Like I did, I have began to write stuff and listen to music, maybe try talking to someone? If you have nobody to talk to then just know I'd love to listen to what you have to say, I am not good at giving advice but I can listen if that helps?

If you don't want to tell me or anyone else then try distract yourself by listening to music, start writing, read something, draw something, paint something.. Art is a form of healing and can be therapeutic. Draw/Paint what you're feeling, please try find something to help you, it could take a long time to find that one thing but it's worth it.

I apologise for how long this is, I, have no clue why it had to be THIS long. Anyways I hope that the last message helps someone out there, I really want to help people but I am terrible at advice, I try my best to help.

If you would like to know more about My Lover, My Murderer then I'd be happy to talk about it! Of course it is definitely NOT for everyone, some people will hate it, others may love it. Thank you for reading this, I hope you all have a good day, afternoon, evening or night! :D
"The essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit and freedom" ~Sharon Rals Lemon/b]
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: A Nice Message (and an update on how I've been if anyone cares to know :)

Post by EclipticEnd »

Frisb wrote:-
Hiya! It's been a while, good to see you! I'm not sure that we've really interacted before, but I remember seeing your name a lot.

It's pretty neat that you're writing a book! That takes a lot of work and effort. I bet it's great and I'd love to hear more about it. And traveling the world is a wonderful goal, one that I share with you. I'd personally like to visit Ireland and Italy, Spain as well.

It's good to hear that you've got many friends (some furry) supporting you. Anxiety's pretty draining and overwhelming to deal with at times, so it's good that you've got an escape into writing and emotional support in those that you love.

You give a good message. Sometimes when things are most difficult, it can feel like the hardest thing to do is ask for help or talk to one. That can also be the first step towards healing though. It's important not to keep things bottled inside of yourself and to express your feelings, be it through writing, drawing, music, etc. I appreciate your advice and agree with it 100%. I've had a rough few days but thankfully it's getting better and calming down.
Frisb
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: A Nice Message (and an update on how I've been if anyone cares to know :)

Post by Frisb »

EclipticEnd wrote: .
Heya! We've interacted a few times.

I'm not entirely sure I should post the description on here as it involves some stuff that could be triggering to people, which I just noticed before I was going to send it.

Sorry to hear that the past days haven't been too good for you, I hope everything will be good soon.
"The essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit and freedom" ~Sharon Rals Lemon/b]
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 11, 2024 7:17 pm

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 7:17 pm