Community Forum

Update

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Update

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hey,

I've been trying to stay off HWO more lately. It's hard, since I'm a little addicted to it :lol: , but I'm trying to spend more time outside with my horse, my family, all the other animals, and last but not least, my Bible (I don't bring it outside though).

I will be on HWO briefly, I can't help that really! :lol: But just to grind a grinder here and there, check my messages, and also to keep track of horses I'm having trained (see this topic).

By the way, that link I just posted to that topic is the first link I've posted using the URL button!

I've been online way to much, so this is just to keep me busy doing more productive things. Anyway, my tomatoes REALLY need trellises, I have a lot of weeds in my garden, and my peppers and eggplants need more compost (they're not growing so well). So I think I'm going to shut down my computer and get out there!

"Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men..." - Colossians 3:23, NASB version, 1995

Have a great day!
~Diamond Filly
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Update

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Diamond Filly wrote:Hey,

I've been trying to stay off HWO more lately. It's hard, since I'm a little addicted to it :lol: , but I'm trying to spend more time outside with my horse, my family, all the other animals, and last but not least, my Bible (I don't bring it outside though).

I will be on HWO briefly, I can't help that really! :lol: But just to grind a grinder here and there, check my messages, and also to keep track of horses I'm having trained (see this topic).

By the way, that link I just posted to that topic is the first link I've posted using the URL button!

I've been online way to much, so this is just to keep me busy doing more productive things. Anyway, my tomatoes REALLY need trellises, I have a lot of weeds in my garden, and my peppers and eggplants need more compost (they're not growing so well). So I think I'm going to shut down my computer and get out there!

"Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men..." - Colossians 3:23, NASB version, 1995

Have a great day!
~Diamond Filly
I am the same. My bible, my family, and the outdoors. although, it is very hard because its such a fun game
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote:Hey,

Have a great day!
~Diamond Filly
I am the same. My bible, my family, and the outdoors. although, it is very hard because its such a fun game
Totally! :lol:
What I love about it is that it isn't really a videogame either! You actually learn from it and it takes real thinking. Someday I would like to create a game like this as well. I am learning to code.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: I am the same. My bible, my family, and the outdoors. although, it is very hard because its such a fun game
Totally! :lol:
What I love about it is that it isn't really a videogame either! You actually learn from it and it takes real thinking. Someday I would like to create a game like this as well. I am learning to code.
I will be too busy to create a game but that sound amazing!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Totally! :lol:
I will be too busy to create a game but that sound amazing!
:)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 12, 2024 6:32 am

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:32 am