I'm back!!

Eagle
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

I'm back!!

Post by Eagle »

Hello everyone! I took an unexpected hiatus last year due to personal reasons but now I am back and excited to start breeding my Mustangs again. What is new on HWO??
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: I'm back!!

Post by EclipticEnd »

Eagle wrote:Hello everyone! I took an unexpected hiatus last year due to personal reasons but now I am back and excited to start breeding my Mustangs again. What is new on HWO??
Hey, welcome back!

I still have this Mustang from your contest if you'd like him; I don't remember at this point if they needed to be returned but I've kept him just in case.

The Market recently had a nice update! Older market listings have been purged and it's all pretty recent now. It looks like the oldest listings are from 2022 instead of 2016 and you can now sort for ads from the last week or month. Pretty great!

(Edited because I forgot the horse's link)
Eagle
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Eagle »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Eagle wrote:Hello everyone! I took an unexpected hiatus last year due to personal reasons but now I am back and excited to start breeding my Mustangs again. What is new on HWO??
Hey, welcome back!

I still have this Mustang from your contest if you'd like him; I don't remember at this point if they needed to be returned but I've kept him just in case.

The Market recently had a nice update! Older market listings have been purged and it's all pretty recent now. It looks like the oldest listings are from 2022 instead of 2016 and you can now sort for ads from the last week or month. Pretty great!

(Edited because I forgot the horse's link)
That's alright, you can keep him!

Awesome, so happy there are new updates! It will make searching for horses on the market so much easier. Thanks for letting me know!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Welcome back!

So great to see returnees. :D

There were some people looking for mustangs... or ??? mustangs for recipes... I think? I don't know if they still are, however.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Eagle
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Eagle »

BlackOak2 wrote:Welcome back!

There were some people looking for mustangs... or ??? mustangs for recipes... I think? I don't know if they still are, however.
It's good to be back! I am currently advertising a few Mustangs on the market but also should double check the sales forum. I will probably be selling more in the future, but right now my goal is to breed one with 70K HGP!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Eagle wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:Welcome back!

It's good to be back! I am currently advertising a few Mustangs on the market but also should double check the sales forum. I will probably be selling more in the future, but right now my goal is to breed one with 70K HGP!
Ahah! A great goal! And one you should be able to attain without too much difficulty. If I remember well enough, you know your breeding tactics quite well. :mrgreen:

Let us know if you get stuck somewhere. And, don't forget your grinders. ;)
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Eagle
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Eagle »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Eagle wrote:
Ahah! A great goal! And one you should be able to attain without too much difficulty. If I remember well enough, you know your breeding tactics quite well. :mrgreen:

Thank you! Hopefully I'll be able to get one soon, I'm getting soo close!!

My old grinder is still alive so I'll still be able to use him for some time, but thanks for reminding me :lol:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Eagle wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Thank you! Hopefully I'll be able to get one soon, I'm getting soo close!!

My old grinder is still alive so I'll still be able to use him for some time, but thanks for reminding me :lol:
Good Luck! Be nice to see another breed with super high HGP around here. 8-)
*Looking forward to that*
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 11, 2024 12:12 pm

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 12:12 pm