Community Forum

Image Rendering Visual Glitch

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Rothsa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Image Rendering Visual Glitch

Post by Rothsa »

So I've only just joined a couple days ago, but earlier this week, monday i think, the mane and tail of one of my horses were replaced with transparent text that seemed to say image rendering. No matter how many times I closed the window and reloaded, it stayed there and as the image changed as the horse grew up, the entire texture seems to be glitched. I can see her hair now, but her body is completely transparent, except for shadows and the words "image rendering" all over her and stretched in odd ways. For a while I just accepted it, but now one of my stallions has the same initial glitch which just is hiding the hair, and I had a foal born today with the same glitch as well. This glitch doesn't affect anything but the visuals, but I would still like to be able to look at my horses. I realize that there is not likely an easy solution, but I'm curious anyone else has experienced this or found a way to fix it? Thank you!! ♥️
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Image Rendering Visual Glitch

Post by Tom »

Rothsa wrote:So I've only just joined a couple days ago, but earlier this week, monday i think, the mane and tail of one of my horses were replaced with transparent text that seemed to say image rendering. No matter how many times I closed the window and reloaded, it stayed there and as the image changed as the horse grew up, the entire texture seems to be glitched. I can see her hair now, but her body is completely transparent, except for shadows and the words "image rendering" all over her and stretched in odd ways. For a while I just accepted it, but now one of my stallions has the same initial glitch which just is hiding the hair, and I had a foal born today with the same glitch as well. This glitch doesn't affect anything but the visuals, but I would still like to be able to look at my horses. I realize that there is not likely an easy solution, but I'm curious anyone else has experienced this or found a way to fix it? Thank you!! ♥️
This happens from time to time. One of the services we use was down when your horse images were rendered and so they weren't saved properly. I have resubmitted your horses. Hopefully you should be able to see them properly soon. :D
Rothsa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rothsa »

Thank you so much!! My foal and my stallion are back to normal, but the original one is still wonky. I really appreciate your help!!!♥️♥️
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Rothsa wrote:Thank you so much!! My foal and my stallion are back to normal, but the original one is still wonky. I really appreciate your help!!!♥️♥️
You are welcome!
FYI any images you saved of the horses while they had errors will not change. You will have to take new pictures.
Rothsa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rothsa »

Thank you!!! I'll keep that in mind :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 17, 2024 10:57 am

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 10:57 am