Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
mythirion
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Irish Draught and Sport Horses

Post by mythirion »

I know there isn't a big market for these but I'm culling my herd big time to advance my projects - so I'm cleaning house. Anything in the Age Out pastures are free to whoever wants them.

Irish Sport Horses were bred towards movement - many with decent HGP, good balance/tempo/Speed as well. A handful of gold and green comments. Also some Thoroughbred crosses. Lots of silver and flaxen chestnut.

Irish Draughts have been moving towards higher HGPs and strength. Starting to get some colored comments appearing. Lots of black and chestnut for color projects.

Maybe a handful of other Thoroughbred crosses in there somewhere.
noki69420
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Irish Draught and Sport Horses

Post by noki69420 »

mythirion wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:15 pm I know there isn't a big market for these but I'm culling my herd big time to advance my projects - so I'm cleaning house. Anything in the Age Out pastures are free to whoever wants them.

Irish Sport Horses were bred towards movement - many with decent HGP, good balance/tempo/Speed as well. A handful of gold and green comments. Also some Thoroughbred crosses. Lots of silver and flaxen chestnut.

Irish Draughts have been moving towards higher HGPs and strength. Starting to get some colored comments appearing. Lots of black and chestnut for color projects.

Hi mythirion, I breed Irish sport horses to on my other account(Barba). If you would like to we can work together and improve the breed. You can take a look at my studs and TB x ISH crosses.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm

https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/200059
Barba
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Barba »

mythirion wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:15 pm I know there isn't a big market for these but I'm culling my herd big time to advance my projects - so I'm cleaning house. Anything in the Age Out pastures are free to whoever wants them.

Can I get 5 ish mares that are 3-6 years of age, will pay 5 k for each one
mythirion
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by mythirion »

Barba wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:34 pm

I don't believe I have any younger ones I am not using - they are all much much older. Anything in my Age Out barns are available.
Barba
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Barba »

mythirion wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:21 pm
Barba wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:34 pm

I don't believe I have any younger ones I am not using - they are all much much older. Anything in my Age Out barns are available.
Yeah thats fine, I will like to but these horses
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4120876
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4120878
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 10, 2024 7:38 pm

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 7:38 pm