Community Forum

Returning temporarily

iLoveHistory'sHorses
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Returning temporarily

Post by iLoveHistory'sHorses »

Hello!

I go by the username(s) Element and iLoveHistory'sHorses.

I discovered this game during covid (2020), and have loved it ever since.
From meeting new players, to chatting with them in the chat room about the game, or even just offer/receiving words of support when having a hard day. This game is also wonderfully design and well organized (in my opinion).

In the past I've made a few friends here, however since than I have unfortunately been m.i.a. for a while, due to the challenges of school/new social developments. I am sorry that I have not remained in contact with those friends during my extended absence from the game.

I wish I would have devoted more time here, catching up with others more, instead of being m.i.a. for such a long time. Maybe there are some older-ish players who remember chatting with me quite a bit a couple years ago?

Anyway. Just wanted to say I'm back at least for a bit (its spring break and I remembered this game once again), and will make it a goal to be on here at least once a week.

I'm happy to be back (even if temporarily), and I hope the horseworldonline community has been doing well!

-Element/iLoveHistory'sHorses
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Returning temporarily

Post by BlackOak2 »

Welcome back!
One of the great things about this game is many of us go on hiatus for short and longer times and when we return, we can almost pick up where we last left off... both in our projects and to our friends. :D
It's great to see you're still kicking. Plus, I do remember you (do I go anywhere anymore??? :lol: ), although my memories are a little sketchy about the specific interactions...
Regardless, it's great to see you've decided to swing back around again. If you need anything, forget anything, etc... you know, the regular things we all may need starting back up again... just let us (the community) know and we'll see about getting you right again. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 9:39 am

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 9:39 am