Community Forum

Interest in Karabairs?

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Interest in Karabairs?

Post by Tenacious Equine »

So, I've been breeding KBs for a little bit as I work up towards getting Lokais. The ones I have at the moment are going to be dressage-focused (looking for high Mv, I've gotten to about 60 so far, and I almost have green comments).
I'm basically posting this to check if anyone would be interested in rejects/mares I don't use anymore/don't have space for/old studs.
I have "boy, this [x] moves well", "fine mover", etc comments. I have, at the time of this post, 59 mv mares. One thing I'm struggling with is temperament, but I do have a handful of "calm" mares I'm using to try and raise the temperament of my herd.
I have cream, dun, tiger eye, and paint genes. Base coats come in bay, black, and chestnut. I might have some Lp and Grey in there as well, but I haven't seen it crop up in a while.
Most of my KBs tend towards the smaller side, which is fine, because they're adorable.
Examples:
Brood with good Mv comment

Brood with 59 Mv

I mark all my horses by breed, in brackets ([K] for Karabair, [A] for Akhal-Teke, [T] for Turkmene, etc), which makes them easy to search for. I also mark them with their temperament, HGP, and anything else I deem important.
All of my horses are high quality. By this I mean you will never find a red comment on a horse I'm trying to sell. I make an effort to produce high HGP horses with good confo scores. My KBs, at the moment, easily surpass anything currently on the market, and I'm probably going to keep them around long after I retire most of my other projects.
Karabair breeder! High quality, no reds, face markings, LP, dun, champagne and cream.

Champion Quality Pseudo Marking KBs Coming Soon!

Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Interest in Karabairs?

Please let me know if you'd be interested in purchasing one of my Karabairs by PMing me or quoting this comment.
Karabair breeder! High quality, no reds, face markings, LP, dun, champagne and cream.

Lakeside Stud
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Lakeside Stud »

Tenacious Equine wrote:Please let me know if you'd be interested in purchasing one of my Karabairs by PMing me or quoting this comment.
Heya!
So I’ve been looking at your Karbairs and they seem amazing. Great everything. But I was wondering if I could maybe purchase one? If poss, please send me a list of what’s available.
Many thanks,
Lakeside Stud x
Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Lakeside Stud wrote: Heya!
So I’ve been looking at your Karbairs and they seem amazing. Great everything. But I was wondering if I could maybe purchase one? If poss, please send me a list of what’s available.
Many thanks,
Lakeside Stud x
Hello!
Do you have anything in particular that you're looking for (mares/studs that are breeding age/that I'm no longer using? random foals? for a specific project? gender?)
Once I know what you're looking for I can start setting aside some foals/horses for you.
Depending on the horse, I charge 400-750K each; I might be able to lower that price if I'm selling you multiple, if you would like!

Lakeside Stud
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Lakeside Stud »

Tenacious Equine wrote:
Lakeside Stud wrote: Heya!
Many thanks,
Lakeside Stud x
Hello!
Do you have anything in particular that you're looking for (mares/studs that are breeding age/that I'm no longer using? random foals? for a specific project? gender?)
Once I know what you're looking for I can start setting aside some foals/horses for you.
Depending on the horse, I charge 400-750K each; I might be able to lower that price if I'm selling you multiple, if you would like!
Oh hi! I’m honestly not that fussy, whatever you need / don’t want illl take. But I don’t have a great budget. Due to having on 500k in the bank...
Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Lakeside Stud wrote:...
Do you happen to have access to the chat? It'll be easier to communicate on there. I'll let you know when I've got some foals I don't mind tossing, and you can have them ^-^

Lakeside Stud
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Lakeside Stud »

Tenacious Equine wrote:
Do you happen to have access to the chat? It'll be easier to communicate on there. I'll let you know when I've got some foals I don't mind tossing, and you can have them ^-^
Yeh I have access to the chat, wanna hop in there now?
Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Lakeside Stud wrote:
Tenacious Equine wrote: Do you happen to have access to the chat? It'll be easier to communicate on there. I'll let you know when I've got some foals I don't mind tossing, and you can have them ^-^
Yeh I have access to the chat, wanna hop in there now?
I hang out in chat most of the time I'm online, so at any point would be fine!

Lakeside Stud
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Lakeside Stud »

Tenacious Equine wrote:
Lakeside Stud wrote: Yeh I have access to the chat, wanna hop in there now?
I hang out in chat most of the time I'm online, so at any point would be fine!
Okay! I’m jumping in chat right now
Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

I have a few horses up for you.
Offer and I'll send them your way!
Let me know if you want a few more mares- I might have retired some that you could use

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 07, 2024 5:00 pm

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 5:00 pm