Community Forum

Giving Away All My Przewalskis (40K+ HGP)

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Giving Away All My Przewalskis (40K+ HGP)

Post by Tenacious Equine »

So.
I bred Przewalski horses as kind of a side project for near on a month now. My PRZ project can be traced 100% back to horses that I bought from the AC, with no outside blood.
Here's one of the mares

I have three or four PRZ- a few fillies/mares and a stud, as I try to keep the project fairly small, due to the fact that I have some far larger projects going on as well.
They ALL have calm temperament at birth, meaning that they are adjustable.
Conformation tops out at the upper 30s, because I wasn't focusing on that with them.
I've gotten a few green comments but nothing too fancy.

I will sell every single PRZ I currently have alive to a single player, for free, under the following conditions:
-They will intend to either continue the project themselves, OR will use the PRZ to create a different breed, OR know someone that needs PRZ for something
-If they continue the project, they will allow me to purchase foals in the future, should I need them.
Karabair breeder! High quality, no reds, face markings, LP, dun, champagne and cream.

Champion Quality Pseudo Marking KBs Coming Soon!

FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Giving Away All My Przewalskis (40K+ HGP)

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Tenacious Equine wrote:So.
I bred Przewalski horses as kind of a side project for near on a month now. My PRZ project can be traced 100% back to horses that I bought from the AC, with no outside blood.
Here's one of the mares

I have three or four PRZ- a few fillies/mares and a stud, as I try to keep the project fairly small, due to the fact that I have some far larger projects going on as well.
Conformation tops out at the upper 30s, because I wasn't focusing on that with them.

I will sell every single PRZ I currently have alive to a single player, for free, under the following conditions:
-They will intend to either continue the project themselves, OR will use the PRZ to create a different breed, OR know someone that needs PRZ for something
-If they continue the project, they will allow me to purchase foals in the future, should I need them.
Can u link the pasture the others are in?
Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Tenacious Equine wrote:So.
Here's one of the mares

My farm is a mess. I can try to track them all down because they're (mostly) descended from the same stud, but they're not all in one place
Karabair breeder! High quality, no reds, face markings, LP, dun, champagne and cream.

FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Tenacious Equine wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
My farm is a mess. I can try to track them all down because they're (mostly) descended from the same stud, but they're not all in one place
Ok i can look then
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Tenacious Equine wrote: My farm is a mess. I can try to track them all down because they're (mostly) descended from the same stud, but they're not all in one place
Ok i can look then
I saw them all and i think it would be fun to try to make them mini with those. If. I get them is the only other stallions i can use. From the ac?
Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Ok i can look then
I saw them all and i think it would be fun to try to make them mini with those. If. I get them is the only other stallions i can use. From the ac?
I don't care which stallions you use, it's just that all of mine can be traced back to AC horses that I've owned easily. ^-^
I'll put them up for you, offer $1 on each and you can have them!

Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Ok i can look then
Here's the sales link to all of them

FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Tenacious Equine wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Here's the sales link to all of them
Offerd and if i ever get bord with them and want them gone I'll tell u first
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Tenacious Equine wrote: Here's the sales link to all of them
Hey so unfortunately I'm cleaning out all my farms atm and I'm not breeding the horses. So I was wondering if you wanted them back or if I can give them away like you did?
Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Hey so unfortunately I'm cleaning out all my farms atm and I'm not breeding the horses. So I was wondering if you wanted them back or if I can give them away like you did?
Feel free to give them away!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 5:27 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 5:27 am