Community Forum

Blessing Hills Player Help Program

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Cookie_Girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cookie_Girl »

Blessing Hills: General Info
Blessing Hills is a player-made help center for new/struggling players. We have plenty of horses that we believe will be perfect to help someone. Whether it's an almost-champion, a perfect stallion, or a new foal, we have the horse to help.
Who do we sell to and for how much?
We'll sell to anyone, but only new/struggling players get the $50 price. Everyone else will be charged $1,000-$3,000, depending on the horse.
Who do we classify as a new/struggling player?
A new player has only 1 account and has been playing for 30 days or less. A struggling player has less than $3,000 and/or has less than 5 horses, as well as no champions or fully trained horses.
What can I do to help?
You can donate horses or give a donation by paying more than what's asked for a horse.
What do we do with the horses in our care?
Each horse has it's own unique plan. Some are going to be champed, others bred. We want to improve the quality of horse we can give a player in need.
Our Horses
Breed: Thoroughbred
Foals: 3, 1 on the way
Plans: I plan to start breeding Cinnamon and hopefully bring some Champions from her bloodlines. I may even start competing with her. She has good stats for pole bending, though I'd like to try In-Hand Jumping.
Breed: North African Barb
Foals:1
Plans: Midnight is a gorgeously colored AC North African Barb. I would love to adopt a few more NABs and use Midnight to bring forth a gorgeously colored line of competing North African Barbs into the show ring.
Breed: Arabian/Thoroughbred
Foals:0 (Waiting to finish course)
Plans: I believe that sunflower would be the perfect mare for a fresh line of spotted Arabians. While she does have Thoroughbred ancestry, this can be bred out in a few generations if done correctly. Please contact me with any breeding tips or stud suggestions.
Breed: Half Thoroughbred
Foals:0
Plans:Lilly of the Valley (Lilly) will be continuing her champing. She will not be used for breeding. I hope that someday, because she is competing constantly, she can be an amazing gift of a Grand Champion for a new player.
Breed: Part Thoroughbred/Belgian
Plans:Because of her shape, I'm slightly apprehensive to use Milly for breeding. If she is not adopted by age 12, she'll be given to a new player as a welcome gift. Hopefully she can bring them some beautiful foals because of her coloring and feathering gene.
Plans:Blizzard is certainly destined for greatness! With amazing stats and a Champion pedigree, I can't wait to both compete with Blizzard and use her as a broodmare!
Foals:1 (1 More on the Way)
Plans:Misty is getting on in years and nearing the birth of her last foal! If she's not adopted, Misty will be aged out to make way for new horses. Maybe even her own champion progeny.
Breed:Thoroughbred
Offspring: 1
Plans:This old boy has certainly lived up to his name! He's already father to one Champion, with many more hopefully on the way. We can't wait to look back and say, "That Grand Champion is by Blessing."
Breed:Arabian
Offspring:1
Plans:Skipper is going to be used to compete, as well as bring forth a line of Spotted Arabians.
Foals:1, 1 On the Way
Plans:Beautiful as she is, Freckles is getting on in years. We hope she can bring forth a few more foals before her time comes. Unless, of course, someone decides she is the next member of their HWO family!
Last edited by Cookie_Girl on Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Re: Blessing Hills Player Help Program

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Cookie_Girl wrote:...
Would you sell this mare for 60k?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/ ... %202820812
I'd love to have her for breeding. I'd even be willing to give you one of her foals for free to help with your program
Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm

Post by Tenacious Equine »

I would love to donate a few of my horses that aren’t quite up to my standards.
Karabair breeder! High quality, no reds, face markings, LP, dun, champagne and cream.

Champion Quality Pseudo Marking KBs Coming Soon!

Cookie_Girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cookie_Girl »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Cookie_Girl wrote:...
I'd love to have her for breeding. I'd even be willing to give you one of her foals for free to help with your program
That would be amazing! I'd love to take any of her foals that aren't what you'd like. Posting her now.
Cookie_Girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cookie_Girl »

Tenacious Equine wrote:I would love to donate a few of my horses that aren’t quite up to my standards.
Awesome! If you could link them, I'll offer.
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Cookie_Girl wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
That would be amazing! I'd love to take any of her foals that aren't what you'd like. Posting her now.
I offered. I won't be breeding her for a week or 2 but then she will be used alot
Cookie_Girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cookie_Girl »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Cookie_Girl wrote:
I offered. I won't be breeding her for a week or 2 but then she will be used alot
Sorry, can you offer again? thx
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 3:33 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 3:33 pm