Community Forum

Premium/Paid feature idea: max scores

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Premium/Paid feature idea: max scores

Post by Tenacious Equine »

I hate testing my horses. It takes forever and is inconsistent if I use locals, and I don’t like risking low WPS by testing in player made competitions (and having to wait for those to run).

So I’m proposing an EXPENSIVE (either restricted to premium players or players who’ve unlocked it with money, or both) way to see the highest possible score a horse can get with the stats, weight, age and temp they have at the time of testing, possibly with the ability to permanently see that score as it changes over time for a VERY large amount of money/PT. All players would be able to see the score if it was unlocked, though.

Maybe it becomes more expensive with additional testing on the same horse as well, so that players are forced to learn the optimal time to test their horses so that they save money.

The main purpose of this would be a money sink, and also to speed up testing for players who have larger programs (and probably also the resources to spend on such a feature). Trainers could include testing at the end of training in their list of services, and potentially earn more money that way.

Thoughts?
Karabair breeder! High quality, no reds, face markings, LP, dun, champagne and cream.

Champion Quality Pseudo Marking KBs Coming Soon!

_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Premium/Paid feature idea: max scores

Post by _Americanaa_ »

yesssssssssss. i love this ideaaa
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 3:25 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 3:25 pm