Community Forum

ISO Colored Movement Stud w/ Mohawk

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

ISO Colored Movement Stud w/ Mohawk

Post by Tenacious Equine »

Hello!
I’m thinking about adding Mohawks into my Karabairs next and I’m looking for a green or gold stud to do it with.
Preferences:
Colors- anything but grey. Genes I don’t have, like seal brown, roan, silver, flaxen, and sooty dapple are wants but by no means needs.
Temperament- don’t care.
Confo- mv 60+ (and green or gold), balance and tempo 30+ (and gold), strength 25+ (neutral or better comment)
GP- preferably 65K+
Titles and competitions- I would prefer a stud that has been tested in locals at the very least, and a competition record of Hunters and/or Dressage would be great.

What I can pay:
I have around 50 million. I can reasonably pay a few hundred thousand per covering, depending on the stud (for a lot of coverings)- and if I’m able to purchase a stud that catches my eye, I could probably shell out a few million.
Additionally, I’d be willing to make some sort of trade in horses (whether in mares, competition prospects, or free coverings from my personal studs).
Karabair breeder! High quality, no reds, face markings, LP, dun, champagne and cream.

Champion Quality Pseudo Marking KBs Coming Soon!

FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO Colored Movement Stud w/ Mohawk

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Tenacious Equine wrote:Hello!
I’m thinking about adding Mohawks into my Karabairs next and I’m looking for a green or gold stud to do it with.
Preferences:
Colors- anything but grey. Genes I don’t have, like seal brown, roan, silver, flaxen, and sooty dapple are wants but by no means needs.
Temperament- don’t care.
Confo- mv 60+ (and green or gold), balance and tempo 30+ (and gold), strength 25+ (neutral or better comment)
GP- preferably 65K+
Titles and competitions- I would prefer a stud that has been tested in locals at the very least, and a competition record of Hunters and/or Dressage would be great.

What I can pay:
I have around 50 million. I can reasonably pay a few hundred thousand per covering, depending on the stud (for a lot of coverings)- and if I’m able to purchase a stud that catches my eye, I could probably shell out a few million.
Additionally, I’d be willing to make some sort of trade in horses (whether in mares, competition prospects, or free coverings from my personal studs).
Hey have no idea what confos are for any of my studs but your more then welcome to look around. All my TBs are in TB pastures and trained one in one of my trained barn

Edit
You can look here to
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/170511
Most are for racing though so don't think you'll find one but you can look
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 12:35 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 12:35 pm